Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P. Champ

Your legacy will live on FOREVER

Comment

An amazing man who risked his life to entertain us ..who stood up for his principles and did it his way no matter what the outcome .....one of God greatest icons has left us and I want to say thank you sir for being such a role model and you are without question THE GREATEST......GOD BLESS YOU XXXX

Comment

His life lessons goes far beyond boxing! The Greatest Boxing Promoter of modern times.
        The most fluid heavyweight of all times and the best heavyweight chin of all time.

3 Time Heavyweight King.....Ali.......Ali....Ali !!!!!

Comment

A very sad day for boxing.

Rest in peace Champ.

The tributes today have been terrific......

Comment

Rest in peace, Mr. Ali.

Comment

My heart is breaking, champ. Millions of us lived through you. We did not even know you but you were a big part of our lives, and in our thoughts every day.

Only a few from any field are immortalized in the thoughts of those still living and who will yet live. When no contemporary of yours survives, your name will be alive and strong. You belong with Picasso and Shakespeare, son, with Lincoln and Socrates. You go now.

Comment

I grew up watching videos of his fights with my dad.

A true legend, R.I.P. Muhammad Ali.

Comment

Let us celebrate his memories here, you all. Let us revere his poetical quotes here.

Ali was not as slick and tall and mouthful and quick young fighter anymore when he tried to win the HW championship for the 3rd time in 1974 against George Foreman, a formidable and menacing champion who got long powerful jabs with incredible strength and can cut the ring and got impressive timing and who sent his lifetime rival Joe Frazer lifting off the ground with a brutal right in the second round KO. Majority of the so called boxing experts were sure Ali would be massacred and were only talking about what round Ali would hit the canvass. But Ali is a legend of the highest caliber.

Ali said, “If you think the world was surprised when Nixon resigned, wait till I whup Foreman’s behind,”

Comment

RIP Muhammad Ali

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                    My heart is breaking, champ. Millions of us lived through you. We did not even know you but you were a big part of our lives, and in our thoughts every day.

Only a few from any field are immortalized in the thoughts of those still living and who will yet live. When no contemporary of yours survives, your name will be alive and strong. You belong with Picasso and Shakespeare, son, with Lincoln and Socrates. You go now.
                    eloquently put...

Comment

Ali's heckling spare no one, not even a dictator who sent thousands of his political opponents to prison and who allegedly made tens of thousands of political activists missing never to be seen again.

"I saw your wife. You're not as dumb as you look." — To President Ferdinand Marcos of the Philippines a few days before he beat Joe Frazier in the Thrilla in Manila on Oct. 1, 1975 -

Comment

Working...
                      X