No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia-Johnson: Rashidi Ellis vs. Alexis Rocha Added

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I'm picking Tureano to win. It's definitely a good double header and I like Bek the Bully. I'm starting to notice some sloppiness from most of the other Uzbeks.
    I love Bek the Bully in 5 fights the kid already has victories over Vaughn Alexander and Clay Collard. Other top 168 lbs prospects like Berlanga and Morrell have more fights but cr@p names in their resume.

Comment

I'm picking Tureano to win. It's definitely a good double header and I like Bek the Bully. I'm starting to notice some sloppiness from most of the other Uzbeks.
      Why? He was stopped by Derevyanchenko and Curtis Stevens! You must not respect Munguia at all?

Comment

excellent fight between 2 undefeated fighters trying to get to that next level

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Why? He was stopped by Derevyanchenko and Curtis Stevens! You must not respect Munguia at all?
          Derevyanchenko would beat the dog**** out of Munguia. He was way ahead of Stevens till he got caught.

Comment

Solid fight, I'll take Rashidi

Comment

Derevyanchenko would beat the dog**** out of Munguia. He was way ahead of Stevens till he got caught.
              Munguia is still green, but I don't think Oscar would put him in there if he didn't think he could win!

Comment

Hell yeah - nice matchup. Definitely a pleasant surprise.

Comment

descent opponent for Melikuziev, Campa is big and durable, SMW division will be lit in 2021

Comment

Working...
                  X