Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor ortiz or Larryx as your celly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how accurate/truthful the ''LarryXXX raped men while in prison'' story is but I'll take my chances with that quitter Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      say you gotta go away for a few years. guard gave you a choice between celling up with victor or larry, who you going with? ortiz has this gross look on his face all the time like a clueless look that just kinda piss me off. and larry, well, he's larry.
      Has to be Ortiz, imagine him in a prison fight, would be KO city

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Not sure how accurate/truthful the ''LarryXXX raped men while in prison'' story is but I'll take my chances with that quitter Ortiz.

Comment

I'd be happy to share a cell with Larry as long as he promised not to rape me.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            I don't want to have to constantly defend my butthole against a rapey cellmate. Would make sleeping impossible. LarryXXX seems like a determined person and won't relent until he has his way.

Comment

why isn't larry shutting down these claims about him raping other men in prison

guess him not responding showing that they are true

real talk though when u look at this dude it do look like he b fiend'n for the d

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                I'd be happy to share a cell with Larry as long as he promised not to rape me.
                Larry knows promises are made to be broken.

Comment

both them fools would be on the top bunk quiet as a mouse.

Comment

Working...
                  X