Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally listened to Eminem's Album

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes this is by far the best album of 09. I've heard most of Blackout 2 it's good.

But Relapse is really ill. It's the best I've heard Em. SSLP is his best, but after that I'd probably rank Relapse right after it.

He doesn't really use the accent the whole albums. He just ****s around with it. But regardless if you don't like it you don't.

For me it's the most complete album to come out and the best lyrically.

Comment

alright shoot me a song......i'll try again

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
        alright shoot me a song......i'll try again
        Just listen to it straight through.

I understand where you are coming from. If you not feelin it you're not.

I listened to Padded room twice. And that was all I needed. The first time I listened to it I took it out half way through and put in LAX.

My favorite tracks are 3 am and My Mom.

Comment

i'm going to listen again ...

Comment

To be honest, I just listened to a couple of songs people say they like...

I think I just don't like the crazy eminem. i never did, i liked the one that was semi serious....so i'm not going to like it.

although I will say, if you into the crazy stuff, i could see how someone could like this album.

Comment

em's always been shock-worthy...hhe was most successful when he was controversial...i feel he is relapsing back to the sslp days, but in a new manner...i loved the album overall...this man has got to have the best flow in hip hop possible ever...he can change tempos so smooth and swith his rhyme-scheme at the perfect ime...his flow alone on this album makes it a classic...he is brilliant...his content is sick on this album...he's reverting back to his old crazy ways...but make no mistake about it....with relapse 2 coming later this year, and all of his songs he's ever made that are on youtube right now(and i hope he makes an album with his unreleased songs and rare freestyles...simply put...brilliant), you'd be a fool if you don't have him in your top 5 rappers ever, possibly top 3, imo, he's the greatest rapper that's ever come along, but i feel we go off competiton too much...speaking on behalf of hip-hop, rap needed eminem...it would not have been the same had we not had this guy...his impact in hip hop is on a level of it's own...

Comment

Most convincing album.

Comment

Working...
                X