Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With Mayweather and Ward retired who is Dontae's boxing nation cheering for?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Rigondeaux!!!!

Oh wait....

Nah, Dontae's is cool, man. Everybody tends to root for their own a little bit. If he was filipino, it wouldn't be a big deal that he was rooting for Pacquiao.

The only problem comes when someone is being totally racist, I think. Or if he shows extreme bias. I honestly haven't paid all that much attention to him, so if anyone has any solid examples of what he does that riles you guys up so much, just post them!

hes racist as hell, his anti ggg agenda is something else, can hear the venom in his voice when he speaks that video says it all, hes mentioned golovkin but the video is nothing to do with boxing, got him rambling about black lives matter etc. his whole schtick is making out that the whole world is against the black community and for some reason hes incredibly popular for it, the comments sections say it all.
    Last edited by Prince Madison; 07-28-2018, 03:29 AM.

Comment

I guess Crawford and Spence qualify as black enough. Must be tough on poor Dontae...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        So are you asking who black dudes are rooting for?? of black real boxing fans?? because this is obviously race related...as a black man I root for a variety of boxers..Mikey is going to beat the hell out of Easter tomorrow for example!! I dont get this new wave of racial crap on this forum but it is pathetic! Mod's need to step their game up
        they are no worse than the old school racist posters like yourself.

Comment

Why would this video be on a boxing channel?

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Why is this racist **** allowed? Reported

Comment

Working...
            X