Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury: Skin Condition Poisoned By Blood - Fully Fit Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Half oz of coke?
    youre on the sniff now? have you bloated up to 30 stone as well mate?

Fury fans taking tysons downfall hard

what are they gonna do when their new hero Hughie gets splattered on the canvas by the Samoan ?!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      youre on the sniff now? have you bloated up to 30 stone as well mate?

Fury fans taking tysons downfall hard

what are they gonna do when their new hero Hughie gets splattered on the canvas by the Samoan ?!
      In my experience, sniff heads tend to be skinny, cocaine kills your appetite.

Parker can't knock a fly from a turd, what's happened to his so called power? Oh that's right, he stopped fighting bums.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        In my experience, sniff heads tend to be skinny, cocaine kills your appetite.

Parker can't knock a fly from a turd, what's happened to his so called power? Oh that's right, he stopped fighting bums.
        Hanging around with alot of coke and crack heads then bud?

As for the power, we'll see tomorrow night, because apparently hughie has a granite chin.

I don't want any 'oh hughie was ill' 'hughie hadnt fought anyone' 'too young' 'kassi was beating him up' 'hes no good without PEDS' type exuses

Give credit where its due, Hughie will be JP's best win imo, i think hes a very talented HW (first ever brit to win world youth gold) and will likely pick up a belt at some stage...just not tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Hanging around with alot of coke and crack heads then bud?

Comment

There are some brutal people on these threads.....

Glad he is healthy. Feel horrid for the lives lost in Manchester. Hope this fight is better than most of us think it will be. Have Parker by UD, but I am well aware I am ignorant on how good Fury is so I am just going with the known fighter.

Comment

Working...
            X