Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Californian here. What's it like to have money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's always nice to read poor people problems in america. LOL

where you guys live is paradise to people who live here in the Philippines, a third world fucking country.

what a bunch of sissies you are you fooking goofs!

Man the fuck up!

anyway, i live in Laguna Niguel, Orange County Cali. i am 5 minutes away from the beach in a gated community. but i think i might try Oregon and be in the nature i guess.

Comment

Damn and here I'm moving to Cali in March/April.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        Damn and here I'm moving to Cali in March/April.
        Where to exactly?

Comment

Not that awful in California.... Definitely not where I envision spending the rest of my life though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            Where to exactly?
            Los Angeles area. Higher north is too expensive. What I pay here in mortgage on a house, I'll be paying for a damn studio apartment.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Californian here, six figure plus salary, 401k, benefits, soon-to-be eligible for pension, living in poverty in the bay area.

Other states-ians, what's it like to have money? What's dat dere disposable income like?

What's it like to be able to go out on a date every weekend?

What's it like to own a home with a front, and back yard?

What's it like to be in an area with a good education system and safe neighborhoods, in case I want to wed a sloot and spawn humans?

What's it like to do fun stuff on the weekend, not living check-to-check, or cheque to cheque, for you Brit cats?

I wanna know what it's like to be ballin outta control. I wanna know what it's like have yayper for days. I wanna know what it's like to have, what's it called...savings?
              You need to get the hell out of San Fran, Cali in general. All of these liberal north east and coastal west states are a drain on everyone living there. Way to expensive, and not enough money to be made.

Comment

Working...
              X