Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you talk to a woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just fake it till you make it, put on an act, adopt powerful posture (which is scientifically proven to increase testosterone) and it will eventually become natural. and its not what you say, its how you say it.

Comment

you talk to them like you're not interested in ****ing them

works all the time

Comment

ummm didn't you get the memo? We're a trump nation now, so you can just grab their pussy whenever you feel like it!

Comment

how do you teach something that should come naturally ? thats like teaching someone to breathe. put yourself in a place where women are mingling. find a woman (or 4). open your mouth without putting your foot in it. women want sex just as much as we do.

and dont cry when you get rejected. youre not the 1st **** thats been at her. women are picky/moody. know your limits (you most likely wont pull a supermodel) and go get that bltch.

Comment

also, ask yourself. if you were a woman and saw yourself coming at you, would you give yourself the time of day ?

Comment

If you can, pull their skirt/trousers down.
              Pick them up.
              Swing their legs around your head.
              Use their asshole as a microphone.
              You have their attention and are in a position to drop one and move on to the other.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                also, ask yourself. if you were a woman and saw yourself coming at you, would you give yourself the time of day ?

Sadly not many men would be brave enough for pondering that.

I cannot stress this enough....girls like hot guys. That simple.

Answer: if your not hot....become hot.

Answer to next question from punchr and Alexkid...whats hot?:

Security , power , good looking and some level of her knowing you are not a pyscho.

Security - Can you pay the bills, hers yours and future kids?

Power - Can you protect her and your peers. Do other men respect you? Do you have command and authority? Are you in a position to make things happen? How safe can you make her feel?

Good looks- i have been called good looking , sexy, handsome by women more times i can remember in clubs , work, etc. I get a lot of stares and girls develop crushes on me at work etc.

However good looks are not everything with women. If you can provide security and have power and the girl thinks you are genuine then she will want you.

Go out in a nice fitted suit,with colors that work for you, expensive shoes , have a flat stomach and in good athletic shape and wear nice cologne, cut your finger nails abd have nice skin.

Walk like a BOSS.

Women will treat you like one.

Guys are afraid of the truth. Women like hot guys. Theres no other gimmick or game.

Hot guys date hot girls.

Become one.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  Sadly not many men would be brave enough for pondering that.

I cannot stress this enough....girls like hot guys. That simple.

Answer: if your not hot....become hot.

Answer to next question from punchr and Alexkid...whats hot?:

Security , power , good looking and some level of her knowing you are not a pyscho.

Security - Can you pay the bills, hers yours and future kids?

Power - Can you protect her and your peers. Do other men respect you? Do you have command and authority? Are you in a position to make things happen? How safe can you make her feel?

Good looks- i have been called good looking , sexy, handsome by women more times i can remember in clubs , work, etc. I get a lot of stares and girls develop crushes on me at work etc.

However good looks are not everything with women. If you can provide security and have power and the girl thinks you are genuine then she will want you.

Go out in a nice fitted suit,with colors that work for you, expensive shoes , have a flat stomach and in good athletic shape and wear nice cologne, cut your finger nails abd have nice skin.

Walk like a BOSS.

Women will treat you like one.

Guys are afraid of the truth. Women like hot guys. Theres no other gimmick or game.

Hot guys date hot girls.

Become one.
                  confidence (swag). cant enough be said about this. its like hypnotizing women. making them believe youre hotter than you really are.

youre right, become that rockstar.

jfc....these cucks should stop wasting time worrying and get to living.

Comment

if lil jon and lil wayne are getting laid, every fncking body is getting laid.

''but dat money, doe.....''

cucks

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                      if lil jon and lil wayne are getting laid, every fncking body is getting laid.

''but dat money, doe.....''

cucks
                      Dudes wont listen. They want an easy way out.

I agree with what u said above. How do u teach something thats natural and normal?

Guys just need to get out more

Comment

Working...
                      X