Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook. Khan. Who Is The Greater Fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say it's very close and also they are not Prime vs Prime comparisons..

Khan is towards end of career whereas Brook still probably has 3 years.

How many World Champions has Brook faced (and beaten)? I think 1 (Porter, 2 if you count Lovemore Ndou who was 40 years old).

How many World Champions has Khanfaced (and beaten)? I think several.

Comment

Max Kellerman ‏@Max_Kellerman 11h
      After 4th, Roy Jones watched Brook in corner & told me "Brook giving up." Corner stopped prematurely to put responsibility on them #GGGBrook

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
        Hahahahhaha the guy who needed the judges help to beat as Hearn put it "A shot blown up feather fisted lightweight"

Who's best win is considered a cherry pick for Khan or do you consider Broner his best win a guy whom barely beat a shot to **** Paulie if that, a man whom Khan stopped years earlier and many here were saying was faded then
        Which fighter did Khan beat who's better than Porter? At the time of the fight.

I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Beating Shawn Porter alone is better than anything Khan has done in his career. That is the sad truth.

Brook is better by miles, that's the first thing. Greater is subject especially as none of them are great or have done anything in their careers to be considered great.

Whatever you say mate.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post

How many World Champions has Brook faced (and beaten)? I think 1 (Porter, 2 if you count Lovemore Ndou who was 40 years old).

Brook has a few, Porter, Senchenko, Ndou etc. but he hasn't been given the chance to fight many.

Khan was always a low-risk, high-reward job since he came on the scene. Not powerful but great exposure. Brook is the exact opposite. Beast at WW, low rewards. That's why people didn't want to fight him.

And let's be honest, Khan's list of wins like malignaggi, judah and kotelnik... I mean please. Those guys are 2 round jobs for Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

Whatever you say mate.
              Tell me which undefeated world champion Khan beat and i'll take it back.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Which fighter did Khan beat who's better than Porter? At the time of the fight.

I'll wait.
                Maidana, Judah, Kotelnik heck even Paulie lol considering a shot to **** version is on of atg porters best wins lol

Whom has Porter beaten that makes him some sort of killer?

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post

you do realize just because a guy wears a crown doesnt mean hes really a champ, right ? jfc, even bruce seldon managed to wear a hw crown. ditto kotelnic. speaking of which.....
                  softy paulie ?!?!
                  dana (cons best win)
                  should we count zab & collazo ?

neither guy has a resume that their fans can brag about but con did lose to a couple of quality guys. as chinny and reckless as con is, i cant see him actually fighting brook.

Comment

khans best win in prime...Paulie.

Khan makes money with his motor mouth not his skills, fists etc.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
                      Maidana, Judah, Kotelnik heck even Paulie lol considering a shot to **** version is on of atg porters best wins lol

Whom has Porter beaten that makes him some sort of killer?
                      None of those guys were better than Porter Stop talking bollocks.

I'm not saying Porter is a killer, but neither are the guys you mentioned. I mean, listen to yourself - you're mentioning Malignaggi, Judah and Kotelnik ffs

Maidana was a crude slugger when he fought Khan. Got schooled by an old ass Erik Morales just before Khan and was again schooled by Devon Alexander after. -> in case you didn't know, the guy Porter battered.

Porter has proven to be a tough fighter and a top welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X