Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will give Pac credit he would steam roll Berto, Collazo, Quintana, and Mosley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
    At that time, manny was still testing the welterweight division, it's his first time to be fighting a legit WW, and it was a choice between Cotto and Mosley. Although Arum was pushing for Cotto already, Mosley's name came up as a last minute replacement just in case Cotto backed out, and Mosley was trying to pull a fast one on Cotto by trying to lure Team Pacquiao to sign with him and giving Manny more than enough advantages. And it was a good decision when they finally signed with cotto at 145lbs., do you really think that fighting an old Mosley at 140lbs. will benefit Manny in terms of his legacy and legitimacy at WW???
    Some people only see what they want to see. Mosley is old and the fight at 140? Manny will get no credit in this either he win or lose. If he wins *****s will just say Mosley was old and dehydrated. If he loses to Mosley *****s will say he is fraud and exposed. So why not fight the younger and prime Cotto who beat Mosley?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Floyd is the only guy at 147 that can beat him. Hed wax the other welters.
      who would you favor to beat pac out of all those boxers?

none really. shane is on his way to retirement & would not really stand a chance against pac at this stage. not after how he looked vs floyd.

berto is overrated & would get smashed. collazo, quintana?

pssst. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
        who would you favor to beat pac out of all those boxers?

none really. shane is on his way to retirement & would not really stand a chance against pac at this stage. not after how he looked vs floyd.

berto is overrated & would get smashed. collazo, quintana?

pssst. please.
        Margarito loses easily too. He needs to fght Mayweathe,

Comment

he'd probably beat shane now. younger shane would marg him. both guys mostly come straight forward. shane's got a gun and pac's got a lot of knives. bad news for the little man

Comment

Margarito loses easily too. He needs to fght Mayweathe,

agreed. i actually favor floyd to narrowly decision pac just because of the style & the fact that pac is on his 7th division which he really doesnt belong in.

if floyd would have just fought pac under the same circumstances as 40 of his other victories & not asked for extra steroid testing not warranted against a boxer with no history of steroid use then we woulda had a fight & results by now.

the longer floyd waits, the greater his chances of losing & pac winning.

Comment

Shane is a warrior, and that my friend, is his undoing against Pac. He would get busted up and beat up all night and unlike Mayweather, Pac will go for the knockout.

Comment

Floyd is the only guy at 147 that can beat him. Hed wax the other welters.
                Not only that he would actually fight them in theier prime...

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
                  Not only that he would actually fight them in theier prime...
                  Neither Floyd nor Pac have fought guys in their prime.

I'd still like to see Mosley vs Pac, but I doubt it'll happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X