Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG YOU GUYS !! New interview of Amir Khan from Pakistan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His nationality is British, not Pakistani.

And "roots" can be such a vague term; if you go back many generations you'll find your predecessors came from all over the shop. It's kinda moot.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
      He is a direct decendent from the Rajput royal warrior clan of Northern India and Pakistan. They have been referred to as the most Valiant Warriors of Punjab. He is Pakistani by nationality but his roots are definitely Indian, punjab was divided in half after the war, and most likely his grandparents were converted like I mentioned before.

The sad thing about people who are racially motivated, he is a rajput which means it is almost certain that his ancestors fought in both world wars for the British army. Anyway being a warrior is in his bloodline

Does that mean hayZ is a partial moron? Or a direct descendant of a moron?

I'm so confused.

Comment

He is a direct decendent from the Rajput royal warrior clan of Northern India and Pakistan. They have been referred to as the most Valiant Warriors of Punjab. He is Pakistani by nationality but his roots are definitely Indian, punjab was divided in half after the war, and most likely his grandparents were converted like I mentioned before.

The sad thing about people who are racially motivated, he is a rajput which means it is almost certain that his ancestors fought in both world wars for the British army. Anyway being a warrior is in his bloodline
        lol. He is Pakistani. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          How can he be loved by Pakistanis....his arrogant answers to the questions will make his people cringe. "when I learned how they make kebobs I stopped liking them"
          nothing wrong with being cocky if you can back it up....

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
            His nationality is British, not Pakistani.

And "roots" can be such a vague term; if you go back many generations you'll find your predecessors came from all over the shop. It's kinda moot.
            Its not vague if you know exactly where you come from, this is something which I don't think you know a lot about, I can track my ancestors back 100 years, I am from about a 2 hour drive from where khan's ancestor's are. I am Indian and also rajput, during and after the civil war, people around this area were converted or killed if you were on the wrong side of the line. His name is Indian, his ancestory is punjabi (Indian), absolutely no doubt. His family have most likely been pakistani for 2 generations.

Yeah your right his nationality is british

Comment

Its not vague if you know exactly where you come from, this is something which I don't think you know a lot about, I can track my ancestors back 100 years, I am from about a 2 hour drive from where khan's ancestor's are. I am Indian and also rajput, during and after the civil war, people around this area were converted or killed if you were on the wrong side of the line. His name is Indian, his ancestory is punjabi (Indian), absolutely no doubt. His family have most likely been pakistani for 2 generations.

Buddy last I checked Amir is an ARABIC name. He has an arabic name because he is a Muslim like a lot of muslims have arabic names. How do you know for sure whether his ancestors were really forcefully converted?! lol don't try to make up your own history. PAkistan has lots of ethnic backgrounds such as pashtuns, punjbais, balochis and they all are pakistnais. His ancestory is Punjabi but there are more Punjabis in Pakistan (FACT). Pakistan has WEST Punjab, and India has EAST PUNJAB. All Pakistanis have been Pakistanis for the last 2 generations. but so what?! ALL INDIANS have been indians for the last 2 generations also. Don't try to make false statements over here. Amir Khan is Pakistani. Period.

Comment

loll i cannot stop laughing at your intelligence. ahahahah http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Amir READ my friend. READ

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
                  Buddy last I checked Amir is an ARABIC name. He has an arabic name because he is a Muslim like a lot of muslims have arabic names. How do you know for sure whether his ancestors were really forcefully converted?! lol don't try to make up your own history. PAkistan has lots of ethnic backgrounds such as pashtuns, punjbais, balochis and they all are pakistnais. His ancestory is Punjabi but there are more Punjabis in Pakistan (FACT). Pakistan has WEST Punjab, and India has EAST PUNJAB. All Pakistanis have been Pakistanis for the last 2 generations. but so what?! ALL INDIANS have been indians for the last 2 generations also. Don't try to make false statements over here. Amir Khan is Pakistani. Period.
                  I meant khan!!?? Moron! All of Pujab was in India, not Pakistan, anyone who knows anything about that area knows that most of the guys on the other side were forcefully converted, have you ever been there? Becuase I have, there are more pakistani's living in India then in Pakistan, as well, so what does that mean? What do you know about the rajput? Probably nothing! They can be traced back easily

Comment

He is a British-Pakistani... whoever thinks he is an indian is ******ed. He is proud to be British and also proud that his parents are from Rawalpindi, Pakistan, in one of his fights he had a british and pakistani flag in his boxing trunks.

Comment

I meant khan!!?? Moron! All of Pujab was in India, not Pakistan, anyone who knows anything about that area knows that most of the guys on the other side were forcefully converted, have you ever been there? Becuase I have, there are more pakistani's living in India then in Pakistan, as well, so what does that mean? What do you know about the rajput? Probably nothing! They can be traced back easily
                      Pakistan, India and Bangladesh were one country, when the British were ruling in "British India" until they got independence from the British in 1947, 63 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X