No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Maybe not that one. Plenty of other jobs came back. The job market is very good right now.

What’s your point?
    Jobs came back but not with wage they paid before. Wage aren't climbing like the other times the job market were good. So there is more slack to mop up. When wages start to climb is when you know the market is back truly good. Some analyst says that will soon happen so I am waiting to see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Trump hasn't messed anything as yet when it comes to the economy. When the next downturn happens you will see how he messed it up.

I just wanted to know if you go to the food pantry too.
      No, I don't go to a food pantry. This has been discussed before, as there is a thread accusing me of being on welfare. I don't go to a food pantry, I'm not on EBT, or any other welfare. The only assistance I get is that my son health care is paid as a part of his mother's disability benefit. (I think that's more than fair considering the b itch hasn't paid a dime in child support in over 6 years)

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        No, I don't go to a food pantry. This has been discussed before, as there is a thread accusing me of being on welfare. I don't go to a food pantry, I'm not on EBT, or any other welfare. The only assistance I get is that my son health care is paid as a part of his mother's disability benefit. (I think that's more than fair considering the b itch hasn't paid a dime in child support in over 6 years)
        Where I am from the man is the provider. Shame on you wanting help from a woman. Pull up that bootstrap, now!

What industry you work in?

Comment

Where I am from the man is the provider. Shame on you wanting help from a woman. Pull up that bootstrap, now!

What industry you work in?
          And where I come from, a person provides for their child. That's part of being an adult, whether man or woman.

Comment

And where I come from, a person provides for their child. That's part of being an adult, whether man or woman.
            No. Women are primarily the housekeepers. Take care of the house and kids. The man is the provider, the strength. Stop wanting that woman to help. Work harder, man. Set a good example for your son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

That's a good move by Mueller.

Comment

No. Women are primarily the housekeepers. Take care of the house and kids. The man is the provider, the strength. Stop wanting that woman to help. Work harder, man. Set a good example for your son.
                What happens when the woman isn't taking care of the house and the kids, like she is supposed to? You describe the perfect Republican, family values household, that many in this country want. But what happens when that doesn't happen? What happens when the woman is deficient in her duties? Is she just absolved from her duties as a parent?

Comment

• https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports...2c011d31fd31cc

Superb article which ties the whole Serena Williams controversy to the current American political climate.

Highly recommended for both sides of the political divide.

Comment

What happens when the woman isn't taking care of the house and the kids, like she is supposed to? You describe the perfect Republican, family values household, that many in this country want. But what happens when that doesn't happen? What happens when the woman is deficient in her duties? Is she just absolved from her duties as a parent?
                    Sadly yes but that's why we spend a good amount of time getting to know someone before we have a child with that person. You f**cked bringing a child into a world with a mother like that.

Comment

Look at my sig. When it comes to children, that's what we are about.

Comment

Working...
                      X