Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Eyes Knockout: I Feel Like I'll Stop Shawn Porter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    Man.......Bud will beat Spence’s ass. The fight will happen, and it won’t even be a fight. That drunk ass bubble eyed droopy face talk behind the fence ass is just talking because he knows that the fight isn’t happening next. lmao.
    And vice versa.

Comment

It isn’t career suicide lmao. Top Rank pays him well.
      He might get paid well but he won't see any competition.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        He might get paid well but he won't see any competition.
        You don’t know that.

Comment

Bob said, "No." LOL
          No to what, lmao!!!???

Comment

Porter is no easy task, but I feel like if Spence can handle that crazy head butting style he'll be good. Spence still has to work on his defense he gets hit with some clean shots sometimes. I don't know if he's working extra on defense but if he wants to last that defense has to improve. That Ocampo dude landed a few good punches before ESJ showed him what the canvas tastes like!

Comment

You don’t know that.
              Cool, so let's follow all his fights starting with Benevitez.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                Porter is no easy task, but I feel like if Spence can handle that crazy head butting style he'll be good. Spence still has to work on his defense he gets hit with some clean shots sometimes. I don't know if he's working extra on defense but if he wants to last that defense has to improve. That Ocampo dude landed a few good punches before ESJ showed him what the canvas tastes like!
                I see holes in Errol's D too.

Comment

He didn't do that for May/pac. The fight got done cuz Floyd ran up on Manny in half time at the Miami basketball game. It was in front of the public so bob couldn't cower anymore or make up any stories cuz everyone seen Floyd run up on him & exchanged numbers then met at Manny's hotel that very night.
                  That’s what made the fight hot again.. along wit the pac commercial.." hes goint to fight me!" But arum was trying to get the home run out of pac.. the mayweather fight was it.. besides.. roach an arum said it was pac both times the fight didnt happen.. first time.. he dont like needles.. second.. he didn't want the 40 million flat fee.. but pac was koed by Marquez.. arum was ready to cash pac out with mayweather while he still could.. before pac eventually gets jeff horned or mayweather retires.

Comment

Originally posted by tomatocantender View Post
                    Good analysis but a leopard doesn't change its spots. Porter would revert to the same guy rushing in by Rd. 3 and smothering his own shots, and Spence will get leverage on left crosses and take him out. Mismatch fight from a styles perspective.
                    Very True!!!

Comment

Nobody knows really cuz he ain't fought nobody. Wait sorry, I forgot about Algieri. If you can beat Algieri you can beat anybody!

Comment

Working...
                      X