Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Smiles: My Sparring Partners Are Better Than Vargas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Khan only fights the tough fights everyone knows that lol

Come on Khan you need to step it up next fight no excuses.

Comment

If Sammy Vargas pulls off the upset it's gonna make this comment that much more d@mming lol

Comment

wake up KHAN! It’s 2018!!!! You haven’t done anything the last 6 years. And pac is now beyond past it.

Why are you so delusional!

Comment

Reminds me of Floyd tearing down his opponents skills and ability, which essentially says you are fighting no-hopers who were cherry picked. Khan should be much more humble here. Accept your opponent may not be on your level, but don’t embarrass yourself by admitting you signed a fight with a journeyman.

Comment

Khan has become a laughing stock. Guy had serious heart and potential at one point. Was always Chinny, but had guts and fast hands.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              So you like it when boxers are knocked unconscious....out cold,take two years off, talk in public about retiring .Come back fight an absolute shyte club fighter , then another and then talk about being involved in a mega money 'superfight' but not against someone he's ran from most of career who would spark him.......no, just an old name that may put some mugs arses on expensive seats for his retirement party ....wtf you sound like one of those mugs.
              So don’t watch his fights, but for others who understand that he’s actually difficult to beat and skillful leave him be. There won’t be any mega money fights, but at this stage in their careers a match up with Pac is not a bad contest at all and the same goes for a career long rival Brook. It’s not all about marquee names, the sport got levels. I’ve seen him as entertaining boxer to watch since his debut, and a lot of others do too cos he does decent numbers, can’t speak for others ignorance but it’s got nothing to do with chat and gossip and all that BS, that’s for the kardashians.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                lol, you're meant to big your opponent up to make a win look better.

Khan is as thick as mince.
                his stupidity never ceases to amaze me

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  "I've knocked out wanks harder than this guy, check my livestream if you don't believe me"

Comment

Originally posted by Randomum View Post
                    Regardless of record do any of you guys know if Vargas has any power? If so the fight might not be too boring.
                    Have met Sammy and seen several of his fights, he is a nice guy , but to be honest to everyone on these forums I do not see real power, that being said he is fast, and is always in shape...people call him a lot of names on here but I find it very difficult to find to many WW's that have signed to face both ESpenceJR and DSG, so there is no fear in this guy, will be cheering hard Saturday afternoon!

Comment

lol...............

Comment

Working...
                      X