Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Is ''Hit'em up'' an overrated diss track??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    People seem to say 2pac is overrated because his lyrics arent great.. he doesnt have great word play like fab and banks...

2pac is KNOWN for his DELIVERY, and the way he says **** with HEART.

its about the delivery... and he was DEAD SERIOUS on hit em up..
    best post on the thread

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
      I had this conversation today with a friend of mine.. He said it was an overrated track that got to be known as the best diss ever because everybody is ridin' the dick of tupac..

Personly I totally disagree.. It's a spot on diss track IMO.. Evil diss that made Biggie look at Evans like WTF? Did you **** Pac?

What do you think? Best diss track ever? if not, please post the name of the diss tracks you think is better.

Poll to come.
      The first two bars seal the deal for me...Them other cats are wack on the track..

It's still one of the greatest diss tracks ever..Followed closely by Real MuthaF'in G's by Eazy, Dre Day, No Vasiline & Wanksta....But its still not his best diss track..The one wear he destroyed the entire east coast was the $hi+...I talkin Biggie, Mobb Deep, Nas Jay Z, etc..

I persoanlly think Either was/is a bit overrated..As well as every Jay Z diss track...I the end, Nas hulled that boy..Pac hulled them both..

Comment

****star b.pumper dissing rick ross is way better

Comment

imo is a amazing diss

it hit home on big, called him out on all levels and the JM click

Pac ****ted on them on that

not the #1 diss

but top 10 easy

Comment

It was good in the sense that it just hit hard, below the belt, and surprised people. From a pure lyrical standpoint, no, it wasn't anything special.

This is my favorite all-time diss track.

Comment

Yall need to stop hating cause the **** yall listen 2 now days is str8ght garbage thats y hiphop is discusting and dying hit em up best diss track eva

Comment

I loved it

Comment

I used to think so but not now. There's a passion in his delivery that most diss tracks today don't have. You could tell he was angry.

Comment

I wouldn't say it is lyrically overrated, because it really isn't rated at all lyrically.

But for what it was, a track going at someone's throat...it isn't overratedat all. It's a classic diss track...though he did hand it over to the little homies...

which makes me wonder what he had in the vault in case Big replied. Nothing would have been better for business than a reply...and you know he was ready.

Perhaps it was this track, that goes HARD. Maybe that's why it was labeled "My second reply."

Last edited by travestyny; 07-29-2018, 04:38 AM.

Comment

It was to die for

Comment

Working...
                      X