Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Warns: The Desire To Tear Golovkin's Head Off is So Big!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    GGG gonna discipline this ginger boy
    How do you have a rep. so high and say stupid sht???

Comment

Let's hope it outweighs his overwhelming "DESIRE" to run like scared little girl.

Comment

As a long time GGG fan I think his time has passed. Canelo is young and incredibly strong, no doubt with the help of drugs. Too bad he's a jerk and gentleman GGG will be retiring soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          How do you have a rep. so high and say stupid sht???
          Its not that stupid considering the fact he already beat the ginger in the 1st fight even with his precious goldenboy roids. ******.

Comment

He can say what he wants, but there's a reason he got on his bike last time. Felt something he didn't like and once he does again, he'll be back on his bike.

This is no different to when Floyd used to say he was going for the knockout before fights then go for the safety first approach.

Canelo will be safety first in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
              This is a hurt business not a kiss and make out business.
              Defense being one of the scoring criteria, then it makes sense for Canelo to get credit for making GGG miss.

Comment

Its not that stupid considering the fact he already beat the ginger in the 1st fight even with his precious goldenboy roids. ******.
                Wow!!! Calling me a ******. Since your an O.G. and Im looking at your points?? I found something I want...

All your points on the rematch. Ill match. Considering GGG is the favorite and Pednelo will be off for a year this is a STEAL!!!!

Don't be scurred now Bi@tch
                Last edited by Shadoww702; 06-30-2018, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Triple G is talking smack because he knows Ginger is not a true middleweight with out steroids.GGG felt his power. Isn't worried

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Wow!!! Calling me a ******. Since your an O.G. and Im looking at your points?? I found something I want...

All your points on the rematch. Ill match. Considering GGG is the favorite and Pednelo will be off for a year this is a STEAL!!!!

Done Deal.

Comment

Done Deal.
                      Cool! Just dont be a lil biatch and blame age, judges, ref, gloves, ring, running, ped's when you lose a sswhole

Comment

Working...
                      X