El Gallo by UD/SD/MD 46 38.02%
Sor Rungvisai by KO/TKO 42 34.71%
Sor Rungvisai by UD/SD/MD 21 17.36%
Draw / Too close to call 6 4.96%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-24-2018, 12:30 PM #191
Interim Champion

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
StefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,065,710.88
Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
You are forgetting an important fact.

Before the fight vs Cuadras, Estrada only fought two times in the last 2 years because his right hand injury.

And he beat Cuadras in a better way than Román did.

Estrada has a very good IQ to fight and a strange skill to control de times of the fight.

Estrada landed the better shots vs Cuadras. Clearly...
Estrada's inactivity may be the reason for his performance against Cuadras, you may be right but no way I agree on the second part of your post. Estrada had great moments against Roman and seemed to have more punching power than Roman at 115, but Roman outworked him, while Estrada Cuadras was a truely close fight which I had Cuadras slightly winning. And I like all of them 3, while I remember you hating on Roman all the time for nothing, so I can't take you serious.
StefanTosic is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-24-2018, 12:50 PM #192
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2071 Post(s)
Mexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,135,645.66
Mexican_Puppet knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanTosic View Post
Estrada's inactivity may be the reason for his performance against Cuadras, you may be right but no way I agree on the second part of your post. Estrada had great moments against Roman and seemed to have more punching power than Roman at 115, but Roman outworked him, while Estrada Cuadras was a truely close fight which I had Cuadras slightly winning. And I like all of them 3, while I remember you hating on Roman all the time for nothing, so I can't take you serious.
Cuadras did a better job vs Román than the fight vs Estrada.

Look how he destroyed his face.

Nobody said that Cuadras won the fight vs Estrada, except you.

And in the fight of Cuadras vs González HBO offered two times the rematch vs Cuadras.

González ducked the rematch vs Cuadras thinking that Rungvisai was a menor rival.

For nothing?

González ducked Estrada two years when both were champions un flyweight.

Said stupid and dirty things like "give 2 millions to fight vs Estrada", and then he fought with oldmen like Viloria or Sosa for less money.

Never unified a ****ing división of the 4 where he won a title.

Thats nothing?

At the final, I was right. I was one of the fews persons that always said that González was a hype job.

Good fighter, never the best of the world. And the pretext of división.

Dude has the same weight and height than Rungvisai.

Can't make again the 112 pounds.
Mexican_Puppet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 02:08 PM #193
The Champ

Quoted: 2028 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 189,459,511,637,090,037,137,408.00
Total Points: 240,459,511,637,093,025,579,008.00
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geralt69 View Post
You're gonna be eating those words punk!!!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Wanna bet? I bet all my points!!!

You casuals are about to learn why Sugar Srisaket is p4p number 1

Estrada is a clumsy inept oaf. He's getting knocked ouut cold!!!!!!!!!

That'd be fun to watch. Let's see!
BoxingIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 02:15 PM #194
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14050 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,752,900,876,158,373,986,304.00
Total Points: 9,752,900,876,158,382,374,912.00
Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I don’t green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
As of this week, yes, I am.
I can't believe this!
I am half way up out of here, though.
So to hell with y'all.
siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 02:22 PM #195
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3977 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,579,431,738,101,727,232,000.00
Total Points: 72,579,431,738,101,733,523,456.00
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 &quot;Location: Ancient Egypt.&quot; Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
I can't believe this!
I am half way up out of here, though.
So to hell with y'all.
You don't have to go.

If you follow the rules and do as you're told then we'll get along just fine.

If not.... Well you know what will happen then
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 02:28 PM #196
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2071 Post(s)
Mexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,135,645.66
Mexican_Puppet knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geralt69 View Post
He already destroyed him....
Destroyed? Super close fight...
Mexican_Puppet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 02:34 PM #197
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1788 Post(s)
john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,007,921,000,147,456.00
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Proven liar and NSB Pick 'em cheat. - Robbie Barrett Makes up lies. Not to be trusted. - Robbie Barrett Disgraceful liar and cheat, that loves man meat - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
Destroyed? Super close fight...
That guy is a moron he keeps going around and calling Estrada a "plodder" lmao he has never even seen him fight.I mean its a close fight and SSR very well might win but Estrada a "plodder" lol.The guy is a boxer SSR is more of a plodder(athough a hard hitting one).
john l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 02:40 PM #198
Undisputed Champion

siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I don’t green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
You don't have to go.

If you follow the rules and do as you're told then we'll get along just fine.

If not.... Well you know what will happen then
I am already banned from the Lounge.
Have you banned anyone as yet?
Old 02-24-2018, 02:46 PM #199
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3977 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,579,431,738,101,727,232,000.00
Total Points: 72,579,431,738,101,733,523,456.00
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 &quot;Location: Ancient Egypt.&quot; Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
I am already banned from the Lounge.
Have you banned anyone as yet?
Yes I have.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 02:58 PM #200
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Yes I have.
Ban me too, then.

Share This With Friends

Tags
check hooks, dirk diggler uk, discussion, golovkin, jrosales13, larryx, maniac310, mayweather, new england, official, puga, rungvisai-estrada, team vitaminas, thread:, thuggery, twosweethooks

User Tag List