No announcement yet.

Thurman will beat an easy fight for Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Everyone here should know that TS has been picking against Thurman since Thurman came out of his mom's womb.

Just saying.

He really thinks Thurman is as ****ty as his Canes.
    Everybody here should know You said Brook would KO Spence when he landed a couple of chocolate brownies on Spence's fragile chin. You didn't say Brook might win or that you thought Brook would win. You were absolutely certain Brook would win by KO as if you knew the future. Your crystal ball is cracked and it's time you got a new one. I guess Spence's chin isn't so fragile after all.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Everybody here should know You said Brook would KO Spence when he landed a couple of chocolate brownies on Spence's fragile chin. You didn't say Brook might win or that you thought Brook would win. You were absolutely certain Brook would win by KO as if you knew the future. Your crystal ball is cracked and it's time you got a new one. I guess Spence's chin isn't so fragile after all.
      You mean this prediction?
      Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      My boxing brain tells me Spence TKO mid to late rounds because due to the weight or the eye
      Sshhh you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house. Mr-Every-Eastern-Euro-Bum-Out-There-KO's-Any-Fighter-They-Face-But-They-Never-Do-AKA-GGGvsJacobs-WardvsKovalev.

Sit your Eastern Euro sucking dick ass down, *****.
      Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 06-01-2017, 11:57 PM.

Comment

I'd definitely lean towards Spence in a potential fight with Thurman but it's really hard to see Keith Thurman as an "easy" fight for anyone

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I think Spence would beat Thurman but I don't think it would be an easy fight for him. Brook wasn't all that easy and Thurman is better than Brook and he doesn't quit.
          I dont think Thurman's​ better than Brook .
          I think Brook hits just as hard as Thurman Plus is bigger n stronger than him .

Comment

I think Spence will have an easier time with Thurman. Thurman is a crafty guy. Always finds a way to win but Spence is an old through-back of a true champion. Wish he would of came in the game 6 years ago. Prime Floyd& PAC.,Would of been fun too watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              I'd definitely lean towards Spence in a potential fight with Thurman but it's really hard to see Keith Thurman as an "easy" fight for anyone
              Like jsfd said. Op has been calling Thurman a bum and hype job for years. Even after beating Porter and Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Agreed.

Thurman's speed, power, and movement will cause problems for Spence.

Spence's jab, bodywork, and overall activity will be the deciding factor, imo.

Great fight, perfect clash of styles....can't wait until it gets made next year.

Comment

I favour Thurman.

Comment

Working...
                  X