No announcement yet.

Lomachenko will be P4P #1 once he beats Salido

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko will be P4P #1 once he beats Salido

He needs to avenge his only lost to Salido in a rematch to be p4p #1.

IMO

Too much going on at the moment to anoint a no1, by the end of the year there should be someone though

Comment

Hahahahahaha.... ummm nah.

Comment

Salido is not a fighter that will help another guy become P4P #1, but avenging a loss is always good to do to erase some doubts.

Lomachenko vs Salido will give us a 130lb champ though but at 135, Mikey and Easter are the guys who I think would be the biggest threats to Lomachenko. Linares is easy work, I don't know much about Flanagan.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Salido is not a fighter that will help another guy become P4P #1, but avenging a loss is always good to do to erase some doubts.

Lomachenko vs Salido will give us a 130lb champ though but at 135, Mikey and Easter are the guys who I think would be the biggest threats to Lomachenko. Linares is easy work, I don't know much about Flanagan.
          Flanagans too basic to deal with Lomachenko

Comment

Beating Salido doesn't improve his resume, it won't erase the defeat. He needs to keep doing what he has and target title holders.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Beating Salido doesn't improve his resume, it won't erase the defeat. He needs to keep doing what he has and target title holders.
              Those are some ****ed up gifs....instead of checking on the guy they beat the **** out of him lol

Comment

Bruh it really pisses me off that you are using Troy King's nickname. Cut that **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuerno De Chivo View Post
                  He needs to avenge his only lost to Salido in a rematch to be p4p #1.

IMO
                  Really?? Salido? So what Ward has done his WHOLE career doesn't matter right? I got you....If that was the case then why didn't we all just give Floyd P4P title when he was 10-0???

Comment

It would help him to avenge the loss, but it has absolutely nothing to do with P4P standing. He lost fight because he was unaccustomed to the pros and bit off more than he could chew. Salido is nowhere near a P4P fighter and has no impact on its standings.

It's like if Pacquaio rematched that dude that knocked him out early in his career. Good for him, but has 0 impact on P4P.

Comment

Working...
                    X