• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
    Broner and Mayweather will fight before Floyd's Showtime contract is over
    it's a no brainer, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
      His Dad's genetics are catching up with him.
      Exactly, the clock is ticking.

Comment

i think that all of this partying and the other side of broner that isnt boxing will really effect his career not only now but in the long run. He will spend money that he thinks he has. when he loses and his career starts going down hill boxing will no longer be an option and he will find that thew people around him also will leave because there rich boxing friend isnt so rich anymores. if he keeps partying and drinking he will get too fat and his career will end faster than he believes

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          it's a no brainer, isn't it?
          yep...Mayweather had to okay his dads comments regarding Broner.

Comment

Broner better leave that rap **** alone for now and focus on Boxing because all that **** will go away if he loses

that should be a concern for his TEAM, he wants to be Mayweather well Mayweather works YEAR AROUND and always stays in shape

Of course he will be in shape by the time the Maidana fight comes around I am sure but I think it is stupid when fighters let themselves go like that and I think it catches up to them

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              bigger? Dude is a fat ass. Hes done.
              lmfao y'all exaggerating this ish he just looked a little bloated maybe he was drinking? C'mon man calm down dudes can't be shredded 24/7.

Comment

Maybe it's just me but the Mayweather / Broner friendship doesn't seem real. Mayweather looks irritated whenever Broner is around.

Comment

Y'all making him out to be some Ricky Hatton with this blowing up ish man he didn't look that bad just a bit of a bloat jeez.

Comment

broner is fat now hes to busy touring and doing music videos like this
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XikDy...TTB1Zg&index=5

Comment

everytime broner and floyd conversate im always lost. ive got no clue what the fck they talk about.

Comment

Working...
                      X