No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez: Broner Beat Bums, Talks **** Like It's Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
    Broner is Amerikan ghetto trash that HBO is desperately marketing to the "urban youth demographic."

Which I guess accounts for that EMBARRASSING ring walk of his last night.

Why do black athletes always think they are rap stars once they get some attention???

Allen Iverson's rap career really took off, didn't it?

When Broner gets knocked out on HBO, expect Kellerman to weep and sob like Cris Arreola did after Vitali spanked him on American TV.

Comment

broner got marked up and banged by a no chance to win odds midget, lol, broner made that midget with no kind of reach look incredible, lol, broner is overated as ****, lol, limited fighters like ponce and quintero looked like winners against broner

Comment

Vasquez couldn't bust a grape. That boring, no power style is tailormade for Broner.

Comment

Miguel "Tha Solution" Vazquez

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            Vasquez couldn't bust a grape. That boring, no power style is tailormade for Broner.
            All styles are tailor-made for Broner.

Comment

Some funny guy on here earlier invented some story that Vasquez turned down money scared of Broner. He got sad cause i said Vasquez called Broner out and Broner wont aknowledge.

Comment

Broner is Amerikan ghetto trash that HBO is desperately marketing to the "urban youth demographic."

Why do black athletes always think they are rap stars once they get some attention???

When Broner gets knocked out on HBO, expect Kellerman to weep and sob like Cris Arreola did after Vitali spanked him on American TV.
                What Broner did to Rees is the norm. The Rees's and Wlad's of the world always get knocked. Cooney, Pavlik, Cooper. They all fall to ghetto trash.

Comment

Vasquez might outbox Broner. Get real, lmmfao! If you can't hurt Broner, he walks through you. Vasquez would literally run from Broner. Run, hold, run.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    What Broner did to Rees is the norm. The Rees's and Wlad's of the world always get knocked. Cooney, Pavlik, Cooper. They all fall to ghetto trash.
                    I'm not sure what you're implying here.

Comment

What's in the bold is an incredibly stupid lie.

Comment

Working...
                      X