Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL Which Danny left hook was stronger ? The one against Khan or Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL Which Danny left hook was stronger ? The one against Khan or Morales.

I was looking at some other threads about the fight against Morales last night and saw that many were comparing the left hook that Danny caught Khan with to the one that Koed Morales yesterday.

In your opinion wich was was overall better/stronger.
    vs Khan
    27.78%
    vs Morales
    72.22%

I hooked up a PSI to Morales to test the punching power last night. That left hook vs KHAN was 800 PSI, the left vs Morales last night wsa 850 PSI.

Comment

better and stronger are too entirely diffrent things, besides how exactly would we judge which shot was stronger?

the hook that caught morales was beating him to the punch as he was throwing a hook of his own so he moved right into the punch which is why it was so devastating, it was also a very short shot.

the punch that caught khan was impressive bcuz he was slipping a punch and landing a punch at the same time which takes alot of skill.

i would still say the punch he hit morales with was better, bcuz of the reasons mentioned and the fact that he didnt leave himself as open as khan when gracia clipped him.

Comment

There was more on the Khan shot but the Morales hook was shorter,more accurate and better placed.

Comment

well i get the point that saying wich one its better its completely subjetcive... so then vote for wich one you like the most lol

Comment

Considering Morales almost went through the ropes I voted for the obvious...

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              better and stronger are too entirely diffrent things, besides how exactly would we judge which shot was stronger?

the hook that caught morales was beating him to the punch as he was throwing a hook of his own so he moved right into the punch which is why it was so devastating, it was also a very short shot.

the punch that caught khan was impressive bcuz he was slipping a punch and landing a punch at the same time which takes alot of skill.

i would still say the punch he hit morales with was better, bcuz of the reasons mentioned and the fact that he didnt leave himself as open as khan when gracia clipped him.
              he deffintely wasnt slipping a punch when he cracked khan with that left tho.he dropped his head in the middle of an exchange and threw a big left which was timed pretty good.last night was another beautifully timed shot.hes got a huge punch

Comment

All 3 punches; Morales 1, Morales 2 and Khan are very similar.

He packs one hell of a punch in that left hook.

Comment

What's funny is that both Khan and Morales last night did almost the same type of movement when they were going down.

Comment

Impossible to know for sure, but damn did that left hook last night land right on the button.

Comment

Working...
                    X