Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scheafer "khan May headline at honda Centre with Mitchell on undercard"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When a top fighter is being mentioned alone for a date, and continues to be mentioned alone, that means only one thing. And that's that said fighter will go against the almighty TBA. All roads lead to TBA. Why is TBA so dangerous, why is he almighty, you ask? If you're asking yourself this question, you're not alone. Many people wonder the same thing, and it's normal to ask these questions. Even boxing experts are baffled as to why TBA gets all of these top fighters. The answer is simple, TBA has the most upsets in the history of boxing. Out of 6,789 short-notice fights that TBA has been called up for top fighters, he has upset 2,374 of them. Do I have to mention this next fact, or did you notice yourself? TBA is the oldest athlete in sports history, and the fighter with the most fights in boxing history. If Amir Khan is truly fighting TBA, then I tip my hat off to him. Having the element of surprise on the majority of his opponents, TBA is a more than formidable opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
      When a top fighter is being mentioned alone for a date, and continues to be mentioned alone, that means only one thing. And that's that said fighter will go against the almighty TBA. All roads lead to TBA. Why is TBA so dangerous, why is he almighty, you ask? If you're asking yourself this question, you're not alone. Many people wonder the same thing, and it's normal to ask these questions. Even boxing experts are baffled as to why TBA gets all of these top fighters. The answer is simple, TBA has the most upsets in the history of boxing. Out of 6,789 short-notice fights that TBA has been called up for top fighters, he has upset 2,374 of them. Do I have to mention this next fact, or did you notice yourself? TBA is the oldest athlete in sports history, and the fighter with the most fights in boxing history. If Amir Khan is truly fighting TBA, then I tip my hat off to him. Having the element of surprise on the majority of his opponents, TBA is a more than formidable opponent.
      Hahaha that's dope whether it's true or not

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Khan- Garcia and Mitchell - Grant probably? That would be a damn good card on such short notice
        If the fight is short notice then forget about any top fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          I felt like Anaheim is a nice little city to live in if you want to live in the LA metro area. Probably exspensive as f**k to live there though.
          youd be surprised...anaheim is relatively cheap to live in, i have family and friends there, good neighbohoods, and its pretty good..i live like 10 min away

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
            wtf lol. TBA it is then!

seriously tho, Khan having to stop and start champ almost ensures TBA. hope ur wrong tho....what's garcia said about all this?

Comment

I'd be a little surprised if Garcia takes this fight. Then again, his mandatory looks pretty dangerous and it appears the WBC isn't going to let him put the guy off for very long.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                I felt like Anaheim is a nice little city to live in if you want to live in the LA metro area. Probably exspensive as f**k to live there though.
                its a nice city... traffic though is probably the biggest con, you got disneyland there, angels stadium and honda center all not that far from each other

Comment

Working...
                X