No announcement yet.

Did ODLH get 50/50 vs. Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RuMbLe View Post
    Pacquiao had the biggest PPV event of 2008, 2009 and 2011.
    He was the PPV king in 3 of the past 4 years.
    And sold double the number of PPV's than Floyd has since he came back and both being cash cows.

If you go on last year, Pac outsold Floyd in their last fight (by 160000k over Floyd-Ortiz, by 400000 over Floyd-Marquez),
    doubled Floyd's PPV numbers for the year,
    became the first non-heavyweight to have 2 PPVs do 1 million
    and set the record for most consecutive years with a PPV of 1 million buys.

How can Floyd's friggin fans keep defending him asking more than 50-50? Just crazy how blindly they support this guy
    I see you like to suck him off with your eyes closed!!!!....the guy said he'd take a lesser cut and Floyd calls him on it...but its Floyd you're mad at ....BOTH dudes can eat a dick with AIDS on it....we want the fight not some groupie ass dudes TRYING to be boxing fans supporting snake moves.....****ing groupies!!!...smh

Comment

Exactly........

Exactly! These are facts and accurate numbers. Men and women lie, stats don't! Some dude just got mad at my post and wants to play the vogar game but I ignore immature posters like that. It furthermore shows you what type of followers May has. Don't argue at the backlash. What Manny told Floyd on the phone proved his point that May don't wanna fight. Who started all this OST bullcrap??? It was Floyd! Watching Manny take names while he was retired, did something to him. No great fighter in the history of boxing has ever watched another fight and asked for some testing that has never been done before. That should have told everyone right there what time it was. Manny works hard and has rare atheleticism and stamina. He was bound to become a complete fighter. The NSAC catches fighters cheating all the time! They just caught Miss CYBORG. Correct? So how can a fighter who knows nothing about testing come and try and change a system that's been in place for damn near 30 years?? He's the real punk! Get in the ring and fight! He's damn near twice Mannys size!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        I see you like to suck him off with your eyes closed!!!!....the guy said he'd take a lesser cut and Floyd calls him on it...but its Floyd you're mad at ....BOTH dudes can eat a dick with AIDS on it....we want the fight not some groupie ass dudes TRYING to be boxing fans supporting snake moves.....****ing groupies!!!...smh
        ANd Mayweather first said he'd accept a 14 day cutoff for the testing then changed his mind for the next round of negotiations to 0 days. ain't that a *****?

Circumstances changed, Pacquiao wanted a late May stadium fight, floyd wanted to dictate the date, venue, drug testing, and was unwilling to comprimise so Pac rightly was no longer willing to give up any of his share as Floyd did not reciprocate his good will to get the fight made. Pac is not letting him dictate the purse aswell when Floyd doesn't deserve it and has demanded everything else.

All you Floyd fanatics have to go on is a statement from last year which is irrelevant now
        Last edited by RuMbLe; 01-21-2012, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RuMbLe View Post
          ANd Mayweather first said he'd accept a 14 day cutoff for the testing then changed his mind for the next round of negotiations to 0 days. ain't that a *****?

Circumstances changed, Pacquiao wanted a late May stadium fight, floyd wanted to dictate the date, venue, drug testing, and was unwilling to comprimise so Pac rightly was no longer willing to give up any of his share as Floyd did not reciprocate his good will to get the fight made. Pac is not letting him dictate the purse aswell when Floyd doesn't deserve it and has demanded everything else.

All you Floyd fanatics have to go on is a statement from last year which is irrelevant now
          like I said...they BOTH can eat a dick...I'm fed up with this!!!...you not?!? .....I'm not happy with seeing dudes win duck arguments and legacy debates....I wanna see somebody get beat up or KTFO...thats all!!!....and I can't have that because these clowns got a bunch of groupie ass supporters who ride with EVERY move they make...smh...its wack!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thebaklapacklas View Post

Why did ODLH deserve more money than Manny?

Who did ODLH beat that Manny fought to deserve more money than him?
            Go back to Pacland and stay there you illiterate *******...Who was Oscar?
            Last edited by -Huey-; 01-21-2012, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Someone ban the TS for being STUPID.

A typical member of ******* kiss-my-ass club.

Comment

Oscar got 90% and PAC got 10%

.........of the beating though.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                  Oscar got 90% and PAC got 10%

.........of the beating though.
                  just like pac...when he took a 90% beating from JMM in his last fight

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    just like pac...when he took a 90% beating from JMM in his last fight
                    *****s and their numbers...90% beating. I'm sure you would agree that Floyd deserve 70/50 split against PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      *****s and their numbers...90% beating. I'm sure you would agree that Floyd deserve 70/50 split against PAC.
                      Don't get mad at me get mad at ur hero duckqiao...he said he's willing to take the smaller purse..what happened?? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X