No announcement yet.

so it true..JMM dirty tactics on stepping on pacs foot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to me it was accidental.

and if it wasn't accidental and it was intentional?

good for jmm.

smart to do that against a guy with better footspeed.

Comment

people need to stop wining pac not great

he got outboxed mayweather will dominate him 12 round ud or tko/ko period....this is not a triangle theory thing...pac cant handle boxer/ counterpunchers, mayweather will check his him all night

Comment

You the man Larry show em' whats it about.

Comment

Comment

Excuses. On one of their previous fights when Juan Ma Marquez was knocked down, Pacquaio was clearly steeping on his toes and Marquez did not complain. So what's the problem? A right hand fighter and a lefty are always going to step on their toes. That's boxing.
            Last edited by Pony Boy; 11-17-2011, 05:56 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

check hook him all night i meant

Comment

lol and wahts funny who stepped on who feet first?

Comment

where the thread starter?

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
                    everytime pac throws a punch and JMM steps on pacs foot to throw a punch
                    so pac wont be able to get in and out?

saw it on youtube..seems to be true..JMM did it over 20x
                    thats probably why pac was having leg cramps..when ur so focus on something u totally forget about..
                    Manny did the same **** to Marquez and there is video of that too, and the cramps were because he didnt follow Arizas program well I think his period is on its way to be honest cus he got whipped like a ***** on Saturday

Comment

You Pac-loving blind mice are pathetic....christ I can't wait until someone KO's Pac so you can all go back to watching NBA, MLB, UFC, WWE or whatever it is. 90% of Pac fans are just that, Pac fans...not boxing fans and they know nothing about it. I watched the fight in a house full of asians and Pac-lovers and you could hear a pin drop the entire fight and they all looked teary eyed like their dog died. Then when the BS decision was announced they all cheered and said how JMM got his ass kicked. Unbelievable Pac fans are! Arum I am begging you to allow him in the ring with Money May (or any other quick black american fighter) so we can see how one dimensional and overrated Pac is and watch him get taken to school.

Marquez 3, Pac 0

Comment

Working...
                      X