Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr. is like a cult leader with the *****s' his band of idiot followers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Sr. is like a cult leader with the *****s' his band of idiot followers.

LOL, this crackhead started something of a thought (PAC on PEDS) so illogical never had anyone, not a single ***** would have thought of before. But now every Floyd Jr. fan eat, drink and live by this thought as if their only way of life. Now you cannot reason with them as to why PAC has achieved so much in boxing, the only explanation for them is Pacquiao is on something illegal and nothing more. Thier minds are brainwashed now and blocks any idea for a fact that history shows Manny gets better going up in weight. And now their may have found that the secret to PAC's success is never starved him going to a fight. But all these explanations are hopeless now to reason with with these ******s. I still can't believe how a clown in Sr. have gotten all these people, many of whom are probably smart and educated this far so ****ing paranoid...
    Last edited by Republica; 12-18-2010, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
      LOL, this crackhead started something of a thought (PAC on PEDS) so illogical never had anyone, not a single ***** would have thought of before.
      Everyone's been talking about Pac's big head and steroids for 5 years now. Even on this forum we used to have 'Pac's head then Pac's head now' posts. Floyd Sr just brought it into a limelight

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/se...&pp=25&page=20

Look at all these threads dating back to 2006 with members on this forum suspecting Pac of roid usage.

Arum, Pac, May, Top Rank, Golden Boy etc all agree that ALL terms were/are agreed to except the random drug testing that Pac refuses. That's all the evidence I need to suspect he's a dirty cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Merqui Sosa View Post
        Everyone's been talking about Pac's big head and steroids for 5 years now. Even on this forum we used to have 'Pac's head then Pac's head now' posts. Floyd Sr just brought it into a limelight.

This is so untrue. NOBODY mentioned it till the babbling idiot crackhead pulled it out his big fat a$$! Being a former druggie and drug dealer does not make him an expert on drugs. It just makes him a dumb a$$, plain and simple. He says in the recent article he would never let his son fight Pacquaio. There is a simple reason for that and not the BS ones he has given. It's that Pacman would put some hurt on that boy and "give him an old fashioned whippin', just like they used to give in Georgia (thank you Don King for the Georgia quote)"...

Comment

Everyone's been talking about Pac's big head and steroids for 5 years now. Even on this forum we used to have 'Pac's head then Pac's head now' posts. Floyd Sr just brought it into a limelight

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/se...&pp=25&page=20

Look at all these threads dating back to 2006 with members on this forum suspecting Pac of roid usage.

Arum, Pac, May, Top Rank, Golden Boy etc all agree that ALL terms were/are agreed to except the random drug testing that Pac refuses. That's all the evidence I need to suspect he's a dirty cheat.
          Pac has always had a big head but they never attributed it to steroids..Those threads just goes to show that Manny has ALWAYS HAD A BIG HEAD not only after Ariza but before. Most *****s and haters associate PEDs with the arrival of Ariza. Yes it was Floyd Sr. that perpetrated this rumor and got the *****s following suit. Look at other threads where Sr said Manny never got hurt with a body shot and look at the *****s who were posting in response as if it were gospel. Sr. is like the father the *****s never had.

Comment

The responses completely ignored the dozens of posts questions Pacquiao and roids dating back to 2006.

Comment

The responses completely ignored the dozens of posts questions Pacquiao and roids dating back to 2006.
              DOZENS? I don't know about that. Even the link you provided didn't work. Its easy to say that there were so and so number of posts about Pac's roids during 2006 when you have no proof whatsoever.

Sorry man, unless you have proof, what your saying is nothing but a figment of your imagination.

Comment

*****s = holocaust deniers

Comment

Still waiting on some links. Those links did work but I guess you changed it because I saw nothing about roids and your new link shows no matches found,. People just saying he has a big head. I want to see people accusing pac before Floyd opened his mouth. I know people have said he had a big head from forever but never associated it with roids. Most said it was Ariza... I want to see it.. Prove to us that Floyd sr. is not the founder and leader of the ***** movement. Just 1 post from one poster pre floyd sr. accusation will do. Not a "Pac has a big head post" because that had nothing to do with roids then; but a "Pac is on Peds post."
                  Last edited by Alibata; 12-18-2010, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    Pac has always had a big head but they never attributed it to steroids..Those threads just goes to show that Manny has ALWAYS HAD A BIG HEAD not only after Ariza but before. Most *****s and haters associate PEDs with the arrival of Ariza. Yes it was Floyd Sr. that perpetrated this rumor and got the *****s following suit. Look at other threads where Sr said Manny never got hurt with a body shot and look at the *****s who were posting in response as if it were gospel. Sr. is like the father the *****s never had.
                    See, one day a *****tard will come up with a their bible all written in poems by cultleader Crackhead Sr.

Comment

Working...
                    X