Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley Explains: Golovkin is Slipping, He's Deteriorating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
    How many pressure fighters have been at their best at 35? None, as far as I can think of.
    How many robots have ever beat top competition period? None that I can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
      I thought hes been slipping since the Dominic wade fight
      that was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        G is a 35 yo pressure fighter so of course he´s past his best. Then again, he still beat the Golden Cash Cow who had youth, speed and most likely weight advantage so I´d say Golovkin must be pretty good..? (btw I can live with the D, on second wathing I gave Canelo all the swing rds and had it 114-114)
        lil g has two losses in a row.

Comment

I thought Canelo speed would be the difference and it was , which is why he landed the cleaner punches . I would have liked to have seen Canelo stand and trade more especially after his comments about how Mexicans have balls and GGG didn't have the power he thought. No doubt though that GGG is slowing down and this why Canelo waited a few years before taking this fight .

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            Well hbo and golden boy better hope that this deteriorating version of ggg doesn't beat their cash cow in a rematch. That'd be terrible for business if a supposed old worn down fighter beats the young in their prime superstar face of boxing.
            No worries for golden boy cuz lil g was never a threat. lil g got two L's in a row & I'm very sure the rematch would be easier after all lil g is just a robot that walks forward....

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
              But in most people's eyes he just beat boxing's biggest superstar whos younger and fresher and improved massively. How can you do that at age 35 if your not that good?
              It wasn't most people's eyes it was there ears cuz if they used their eyes & not listen to Jim lampley or harold ledderman they would SEE that lil g has two losses in a row. He don't look that good.

Comment

Originally posted by socialteach View Post
                Technically, he's Asian. His mother is Korean and his father is Kazakh. Kazakhstan is in the continent of Asia.
                His father is Russian. You are right about his mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                  True but trust me as far as racist, welfare collecting, excuse making underachieving haters are concerned....he's white.
                  He's german russian.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    No worries for golden boy cuz lil g was never a threat. lil g got two L's in a row & I'm very sure the rematch would be easier after all lil g is just a robot that walks forward....
                    What does it say about Canelo that this simple fighter you speak of beat Canelo in the eyes of most boxing experts and fans? If ggg has 2 losses, then Canelo must have at least 4

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                      His father is Russian. You are right about his mother.
                      Russia has always been multi-ethnic based land. What does an ''American'' look like?

uneducated people think Russia doesn't have a populous of epicanthic fold looking people or millenia of it mixture.

Comment

Working...
                      X