• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did ep 7 get leak?

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
      Major Spoiler:

GRRM is NEVER going to finish them last books. It is particularly satisfying for me to tell that to the Book Nerds of GOT or people who started reading the books after first watching the show.
      Why wouldn't he finish WofW? He's been working on it for years.

I get why you would say that for a Dawn of Spring as he'll probably be dead by then if he goes at the rate he's going at now but who knows...

Best scenario would be if WofW comes out like a two book series like a Storm of Swords OR it comes out like a typical Asoiaf book but he also says he took longer because he was also tying it with a dawn of spring. Seems like once he released his last Asoiaf book, he didn't start writing again for WofW for years. I think he'll release WofW and already have extensive notes for A Dawn of Spring which would leave him in a better position to write it compared to how he was when he released his last ASOIAF book in 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
        Why wouldn't he finish WofW? He's been working on it for years.

I get why you would say that for a Dawn of Spring as he'll probably be dead by then if he goes at the rate he's going at now but who knows...

Best scenario would be if WofW comes out like a two book series like a Storm of Swords OR it comes out like a typical Asoiaf book but he also says he took longer because he was also tying it with a dawn of spring. Seems like once he released his last Asoiaf book, he didn't start writing again for WofW for years. I think he'll release WofW and already have extensive notes for A Dawn of Spring which would leave him in a better position to write it compared to how he was when he released his last ASOIAF book in 2011.
        i think GRRM has put himself in bind here. As for the current storyline from the books, it looks like it is still far from reaching conclusion. Both AFFC and ADWD are supposedly parallel within each other with ADWD advancing the plot not that much. If were going believe that only 2 books remain to finish the story then GRRM would clearly rush the pacing in order to have resolution to all his subplots to get to the main one. Much like what the show is doing now. ASOIAF world is so massive even he himself i think is having difficulty to finish it
        Last edited by MaD RoBoT; 08-19-2017, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
          i think GRRM has put himself in bind here. As for the current storyline from the books, it looks like it is still far from reaching conclusion. Both AFFC and ADWD are supposedly parallel within each other with ADWD advancing the plot not that much. If were going believe that only 2 books remain to finish the story then GRRM would clearly rush the pacing in order to have resolution to all his subplots to get to the main one. Much like what the show is doing now. The ASOIAF world is so massive even he himself i think is having difficulty to finish it
          He's taking longer because:

1) The show fame - Wasn't about for the other books
          2) He's older
          3) There's more to cover now, the show has made it easier in ways but also more confusing.

It took him 2 years for A Clash of Kings, 5 years for A Storm of Swords which was a big double book and then 6 for A dance with dragons as I believe that in 2009/10 he slowly started getting involved with the show. I think the earliest it'll be out is 2019. If he wanted to rush it, surely it would've been out by now. He's had plenty of time. He's taking his time because he wants to get it right, remember this is the same guy who said if he died the books should be left alone and no one should finish it even if they have his notes.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                It's fake. Unless it is from Frikidoctor, it is a fake.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  white walkers are imune to fire
                  the night king, but not sure about the other horsemen.

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                    the night king, but not sure about the other horsemen.
                    no all of them are imune. remember at hardhome episode, the white walker jon killed, the fire in the meeting house evade him/turn off when he walk in to the house just like what happen to the night king does.

actually that is the first scene indicating that white walker are imune to fire.

Comment

This is interesting foreshadowing discovered on freefolk. Jon will impregnate Dany and she will have another dragon.

Comment

Working...
                      X