No announcement yet.

Met a Chinese woman at work today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met a Chinese woman at work today...

I knew she was coming in, she had an appointment, so I made pains to learn how to pronounce her name.

The fucking cheeky **** has the nerve to pick me up on it in front of the office.

She was like "Ahhhhhhhhh.... ahhhhhhhhhhh... you plonounce my rame long... it not 'Ching Chang Pang Ping', my rame is 'Ping Lang Chung Chong'."

I thought "FFS, love, I tried my fucking best, I made the effort. You'll answer to it, or you'll answer to '****', ****."

I bet after she left, she went on Craigslist, printed off all the "puppies free to good home" ads and wrote "today's lunch" on the top. ****ing wok-fucking slag.

No racism.

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I knew she was coming in, she had an appointment, so I made pains to learn how to pronounce her name.

The fucking cheeky **** has the nerve to pick me up on it in front of the office.

She was like "Ahhhhhhhhh.... ahhhhhhhhhhh... you plonounce my rame long... it not 'Ching Chang Pang Ping', my rame is 'Ping Lang Chung Chong'."

I thought "FFS, love, I tried my fucking best, I made the effort. You'll answer to it, or you'll answer to '****', ****."

I bet after she left, she went on Craigslist, printed off all the "puppies free to good home" ads and wrote "today's lunch" on the top. ****ing wok-fucking slag.

No racism.
    Did you hit it?

Comment

So a chinese lady put you in your place and now you gotta cry to us about it?

Go get some beer to wash that L down....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          So a chinese lady put you in your place and now you gotta cry to us about it?

Go get some beer to wash that L down....
          That told me, champ.

Comment

Did she pick her nose? Or flick a booger at you? Chinese office etiquette.

Comment

Originally posted by BxFanViento View Post
              Did you hit it?
              maybe she has false teeth, she'll pull them out and give him a gummin after a nice puppy dog dinner

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                maybe she has false teeth, she'll pull them out and give him a gummin after a nice puppy dog dinner

Well I hope she.....AHEM....*Swallo........WS*

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X