Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teachers Union pressuring Financial services to deny NRA and gun members services

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    And who was your teacher
    I had many.

Too many to name.

Some good, some not so good.

Why do you ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Meatsauce View Post
      in the words of the great Donald Trump: "Wrong."
      Then explain why our kids test scores rank nowhere near #1 , despite us spending more per student than the rest of the world.

Good luck!

Comment

F* those teachers....

im sure we can get some other people to correct tests etc with the answers from the back of the teachers book

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Then explain why our kids test scores rank nowhere near #1 , despite us spending more per student than the rest of the world.

Good luck!
          I remember correcting the teachers all the time in math etc they always got mad at me when I commented about knowing that the answers are on the back of the teachers book

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Good luck!
            While I wont deny us having the worst test scores in the world, I am a firm believer that American kids intelligence/talents are far underappreciated. There are a **** ton of smart American kids. I work with a bunch of scientist, most are white, Asian, and East Asian. There are a couple Hispanics sprinkled in as well. And although the Asians are probably the most book smart and subject matter experts, their lack of reasoning and poor communication is very telling even from the Americanized 1s.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              While I wont deny us having the worst test scores in the world, I am a firm believer that American kids intelligence/talents are far underappreciated. There are a **** ton of smart American kids. I work with a bunch of scientist, most are white, Asian, and East Asian. There are a couple Hispanics sprinkled in as well. And although the Asians are probably the most book smart and subject matter experts, their lack of reasoning and poor communication is very telling even from the Americanized 1s.
              Culture and genetics matters a lot when it comes to intelligence. Smart American kids will be concentrated in certain racial and ethnic groups the most in the US because of this. Politically incorrect to say, but that is the reality.

Comment

Working...
              X