Accused MS-13 members laugh in court near victim’s family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WaterCantCurve View Post
    Los Angeles = **** hole
    you do realize ms-13 is not a issue out west right? its only on the east coast. Them dudes try to cause problems out here they will be wiped out in the quickness, they will be no more ms-13 if they tried to get froggy out west.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      MS-13 are weak as fuck lmfao, only people they terrorize are blacks ands pinoys
      MS-13 is the most dangerous and barbaric gang in the western hemisphere. They make Bloods and Crips look like Boys and Girls Club of America

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
        MS-13 is the most dangerous and barbaric gang in the western hemisphere. They make Bloods and Crips look like Boys and Girls Club of America
        I do agree blood and crips are weak as fuck. Especialy east coast blood and crips.

Comment

I do agree blood and crips are weak as fuck. Especialy east coast blood and crips.
          Tbh, MS-13 makes every gang on the western hemisphere look like Boys and Girls Club of America

Comment

No jail for these savages.
            Just kill them now.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              When they start killing white people is when things are going to get rough for them.

Pretty much. Same reason opioid addiction is called an epidemic.

Comment

Tbh, MS-13 makes every gang on the western hemisphere look like Boys and Girls Club of America
                well only one gang in the entire world made them bow down and branded them with their trademark "13" so..........

Comment

well only one gang in the entire world made them bow down and branded them with their trademark "13" so..........
                  If you are talkin entire world, the most dangerous gang in the world are Islamic terrorist organizations

Comment

If you are talkin entire world, the most dangerous gang in the world are Islamic terrorist organizations
                    they never done anything to me so........

Have they done anything to you?

Im most likely to get killed by a local gang member than some terriost so .............. I guess this "DANGEROUS" label is relative.

Comment

they never done anything to me so........

Have they done anything to you?

Im most likely to get killed by a local gang member than some terriost so .............. I guess this "DANGEROUS" label is relative.
                      An attack on our soil is an attack on the american people. 911, San Bernardino and Pulse Night Club were terrorist attacks on the American people on American soil.

Comment

Working...
                      X