Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like to drink? Are you an alcoholic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alcohol was invented to insure that the Irish would not rule the world. True story....

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      "To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems."
      whats up sexxy wo do think is going to win the world cup

Comment

havent had liquor in over 2 months before that it was 2 shots after a month and a half and since may 6th I have had 2 beers. so I'm pretty much a non drinker but if you mentioned smoking the grass I would fail misserably

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
          Ahh, you're practically a baby...

I'm a bit younger than you... and I feel like a million bucks.
          ehhh.....

stopped clubbing and stuff years ago.

i started clubbing when i was 15-16.

no more for me.

i still drink occasionally but more of a casual drinker.

can't hang anymore.

last few times i tried to drink bigtime the last few years did not end well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Alcohol was invented to insure that the Irish would not rule the world. True story....
            I'm their saving grace.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
              I hardly ever drink, I've never had a thirst for it. I'll have a couple when I go out, or occasionally drink a beer at home. It's strange and I know I'm always the odd one, but that's just the way I am. Especially in Ireland it's shocking for someone like me to exist. I tend to always have a lot more money than my friends too.
              Heh, booze and Ireland bring back memories, I remember the policemen were really nice to us, the whole group was under-aged so we missed on the pubs and headed for the east pier in Dublin.

I swear Smirnoff had a monopoly going there. I couldn't find any other vodka brands.

Comment

Comment

Drinking yourself silly is one of the finer things of life.

I don't inhibbit myself from drinking, no limits.

However, I rarely drink. Alcohol goes straight through me, I piss it all out within 2 hours every time. It rocks not getting hung over but I hate using the bathroom every 10 minutes. Seriously.

If you eat with Chinese people, they like to drink and they want you too aswell. Bathrooms are pretty nastey here, you don't even know, so I go out of my way to not drink in China. I'll go ahead and tell a story.

I went out for a couple of beers with some Chinese coworkers a few months ago. This was in a smaller city (Chinese standards of 450,000 people). I used the bathroom when we left the restraunt and we were walking back home. We got maybe 1 block away and I had this enormous urge to piss. It was awfull because in China only the huge stores like Wal-mart have bathrooms in them. Most stores in China are really small and if your not in a tourist area public bathrooms aren't very common either. My friends tried to find a restraunt but they wouldn't left us go upstairs to their homes to use the bathroom. China is overpopulated so a small city is nothing but buildings that are 4 stories high. The first story is a small business and the others are apartments. So I just started to run like hell back to my apartment. It was so bad man, I never had to pee so bad in my life. I took a shortcut through a back ally, the shortcut would save me a good 15 minutes. Mother****ers locked the gate right at the exit. So I ran for 10 minutes through the alley just to be locked in. Needless to say I ended up leaking on the side of someones apartment. I was not proud, but my friend kept insisting it was ok. I swear I never had to pee so much in my life.

Its really not an uncommon site to see someone taking a leak on the side of the road at 5pm in that town though. I would walk home from a restraunt and would pass old men leaking right off the sidewalk and people walking by like its no problem.

I will never admit my story in person though, I'm actually really embarassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                    Drinking yourself silly is one of the finer things of life.

I don't inhibbit myself from drinking, no limits.

However, I rarely drink. Alcohol goes straight through me, I piss it all out within 2 hours every time. It rocks not getting hung over but I hate using the bathroom every 10 minutes. Seriously.

If you eat with Chinese people, they like to drink and they want you too aswell. Bathrooms are pretty nastey here, you don't even know, so I go out of my way to not drink in China. I'll go ahead and tell a story.

I went out for a couple of beers with some Chinese coworkers a few months ago. This was in a smaller city (Chinese standards of 450,000 people). I used the bathroom when we left the restraunt and we were walking back home. We got maybe 1 block away and I had this enormous urge to piss. It was awfull because in China only the huge stores like Wal-mart have bathrooms in them. Most stores in China are really small and if your not in a tourist area public bathrooms aren't very common either. My friends tried to find a restraunt but they wouldn't left us go upstairs to their homes to use the bathroom. China is overpopulated so a small city is nothing but buildings that are 4 stories high. The first story is a small business and the others are apartments. So I just started to run like hell back to my apartment. It was so bad man, I never had to pee so bad in my life. I took a shortcut through a back ally, the shortcut would save me a good 15 minutes. Mother****ers locked the gate right at the exit. So I ran for 10 minutes through the alley just to be locked in. Needless to say I ended up leaking on the side of someones apartment. I was not proud, but my friend kept insisting it was ok. I swear I never had to pee so much in my life.

Its really not an uncommon site to see someone taking a leak on the side of the road at 5pm in that town though. I would walk home from a restraunt and would pass old men leaking right off the sidewalk and people walking by like its no problem.

I will never admit my story in person though, I'm actually really embarassed.
                    eh everyone takes a piss on the side of a building every now and then.,

Comment

I`m gonna quit drinking entirely.

Comment

Working...
                      X