Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cure for Stretch Marks from Muscle Gains?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cure for Stretch Marks from Muscle Gains?

I've been lifting weights for some time now & have been making small visible gains. The problem is that I have a lot of stretch marks all over my shoulders & thighs. The stretch marks are very very prominent/visible. How do I get rid of these? How do you guys take care of this?

Hey man, congrats on progressing on your lifting. Unfortunately stretch marks can never really be permanently removed, however with treatment they can become very unnoticeable. Honestly, if I were you I would use some creams and oils intended for stretch mark removal. Who cares if they're meant for pregnant women or whatever, doesn't make you any less of a man for using them.

Good luck man, don't worry too much though. No point in being upset about something you have no control over.

Comment

The key with not having stretch marks is preventing them. It takes surgery to get rid of them after the fact however you can diminish their appearance without it.

Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Butter! You should be keeping your skin very moisturized with it. You will feel the tightness in your skin as you are gaining and that's where you should focus on however it's great for everywhere else too. The more often you apply it the better your results will be.

Comment

Yea keep your skin hydrated, that will help keep it under control, that's all you can do.

I started getting them when I was stupid and tried dirty bulking. Never again...

Dirty bulking is the dumbest **** of all time.

Comment

Working...
        X