Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need one more for fantasy baseball. Team currently 3rd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John be on a power trip, kicked Burner out of a league too, for calling him corrupt, which he was just saying the truth

Oh but it's okay because he brought burner back, good ol little fantasy tyrant.

Comment

Lmao it's a boxingscene league. Even if I bite and believe he wasn't your imaginary friend, members of this site obviously take priority over your boyfriend.

I don't see how it's a big deal. Especially enough to make you cry and quit. I think you were more salty it was Rudy replacing "it" and John helped him get back at you.

You decided to cry and punk out like a biiiitch and ducked the rudy rematch.

Comment

Nate, what you need is your mommy and daddy, and some real friends, and a girlfriend. I let that league go after John's dishonest move on my friend/co-worker, but you're still going on and on about it. Visitor messages, threads, just let it go. You're such a low life, you're putting so much into these fantasy leagues and you don't even realize it.

If I was the commish, I too would look for ways to make others look bad after such shady moves like that, draw some attention away from me. He can say Andrew is my imaginary friend all he wants, makes no sense. What does make sense is that he's shady as hell and all you are is just an ass kisser who doesn't see anything wrong with what happened. Go on continue to talk dumb stuff.

Comment

Damn johnm is... fiddling this like he did the football league a couple of years ago? .

There's no smoke without fire .
          B.U.R.N.E.R Build That Wall

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Damn johnm is... fiddling this like he did the football league a couple of years ago? .

Lol, tagging two guys that are in the baseball league with us. Burner thinks it’s hilarious.

The league is pretty widely considered a joke.

I didn’t do anything in the football league.
              Last edited by johnm is...; 05-07-2018, 06:02 AM.

Comment

“If I was commish”

Bitch you were. I told you I didn’t want to run this dumbass baseball league. But you were “too busy” to renew your league (the one with all your friends, who helped you trade so you could win, lol).

Not too busy to fight for literal hours, damn near every night though. Keep telling everyone how you don’t care. Despite sending people pm’s on here crying about it.

Comment

Looks like i've been missing out on the fun stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Football league ain't fitteeing. Gonna get it started up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Looks like i've been missing out on the fun stuff
                      Here's the rundown:

Kev fights with everyone. Rudy leaves the league. We replace Rudy with a friend of Kev's (who pretty much the entire league believes is *actually* just Kev, lol.)

Rudy wants to come back. I replace KevDrew with Rudy (admittedly, I probably should have told the kid I was bringing Rudy BACK, but I digress).

Kev questions my integrity as a human being, because I let a boxingscene poster back into a fake baseball league full of, get this......boxingscene posters (and one of my own buddies, who has become a staple in the football/basketball leagues).

Keep in mind, this is the same Kev, who only last season, had like 5 of his own buddies in the baseball league. Then convinced the rest of the league to allow them to trade among themselves. Then, quite literally, had his buddy dump him like 6 players one Sunday, so he could get a W.

....buuuuuuuut I cheated by bringing Rudy back

Comment

Working...
                      X