Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 04-19-2018, 06:29 PM #1
Banned

Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
Gennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 344.15
Total Points: 70,436,057,606,912.39
CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Default Random thoughts of a madman

I'm a bit of an insomniac and think of some ill **** sometimes, I had a couple of random thoughts I would like to share.

Firstly have you ever been for a walk along the beach and looked out to the ocean. And felt like that was home? I mean we have webbing between our fingers and I'm certain we didn't directly evolve from chimps exclusively.

I have always wanted to be a man-seal hybrid capable of growing flippers and exploring the depths of the ocean free from society, money worries, family responsibility etc.

We know more about space then the ocean I believe there is a reason for that there's something the government doesn't want us to know about maybe a species related to us and maybe we were genetically modified from this creature I dunno?

Secondly I have been a bit of a harsh bastard in some replies to idiots on here at times recently, and it made me think about how many seconds, minutes of life I have wasted with constructing a negative response both written and verbal in life. And what a waste of fuking time it is what a load of bollocks eh.

I'm not quite 100% in the head by societal standards but I'm going to Try and be more positive in my interactions from now. If we truly only live once why waste time chatting absolute ****e on here and in general in life. Should we seek a way out of this negative cycle of self hate, hating others,?

Probably not the way the world is money talks and money to me is truly the root of all evil. You own or create the monetary system you own the world we don't we're recipients of currency but not the owners we are slaves to money.

There's more to life. Just analyse not categorise and don't accept what is spoken as truth use critical thinking.

Wish you all the best of luck!

Last edited by Gennadyevichggg; 04-19-2018 at 06:35 PM.
Gennadyevichggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 06:44 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3153 Post(s)
Julia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,430,599,783,373,824.25
Total Points: 1,430,599,783,397,412.75
Debate champ! - Julia Slobberts Excellent debate record! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good work! - Julia Slobberts #1 - Julia Slobberts The Champ!! - Julia Slobberts 
Wooh! - Julia Slobberts Best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting out there! - Julia Slobberts Some cake for the champ!! - Julia Slobberts Great boxing mind! - Julia Slobberts 
Excellent fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts = Champion - Julia Slobberts Slobberts #1! - Julia Slobberts Top poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
The Champ Slobberts!! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good posting!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts is best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Keep it up, champ! - Julia Slobberts 

I've definitely thought of that first one before! It's a cool thought! I think that's part of why people's stress levels go down when they're in nature and all that. There's a harmony there that's destroyed by the commotion and stuff of the city.

I also like to think about how I popped into existence out of the vastness of the Universe, and at the conclusion of my time here on Earth I'll be swallowed back up into the grand Universe!
Julia Slobberts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 06:45 PM #3
Scarface

Quoted: 4764 Post(s)
*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,159,867,571,911,793,836,032.00
Total Points: 4,333,867,571,911,794,360,320.00
Happy Easter, man. Hope you have an awesome weekend. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX You're a pu.ssyslayer. Much respect. - punchr So true... - anthonydavid11 You a good sport:fing02: - -jose- 
Great poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 much respect big brother - punchr :beerchug: - -jose- good for your stinking azz.   :rofl: - Kuyukut 
your azz is too loose so i bought you another one - Kuyukut another one, bud! - Kuyukut one more? - Kuyukut damn, more...? - Kuyukut you ask for it - Kuyukut 
for your wife - Kuyukut ok, ok, for your nose!   :rofl: - Kuyukut this one for your right nostril - Kuyukut for your ear - Kuyukut Because the heart was way too gay. Everything'll be okay, dude. - P.K Dionysus 

What a great thread haha

Nice
*TonyMontana* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 06:55 PM #4
Banned

Gennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond repute
CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
I've definitely thought of that first one before! It's a cool thought! I think that's part of why people's stress levels go down when they're in nature and all that. There's a harmony there that's destroyed by the commotion and stuff of the city.

I also like to think about how I popped into existence out of the vastness of the Universe, and at the conclusion of my time here on Earth I'll be swallowed back up into the grand Universe!
Spot on bro I love nature, the native Americans had a vastly superior knowledge of the land and life in general hence why the ruling elite has steadily wiped them out its shocking. Bang out of order.

And on your second thought I had exactly the same thought and actually seeked some answers. I found a man called Robert Monroe who founded the Monroe institute which explores consciousness and out of body experiences I highly recommend you read his books. It answers the question of why we are here and what happens when we die if your open minded it will change your outlook on life massively. His books are sublime and can be downloaded as pdf for free there are called 1 journeys out of the body. 2 far journeys. 3 ultimate journeys out of the body.

His credentials check out and the military have even used his techniques to develop remote viewing capabilities.

Last edited by Gennadyevichggg; 04-19-2018 at 07:00 PM.
Old 04-19-2018, 06:58 PM #5
Banned

CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
What a great thread haha

Nice
Thanks bro not sure if that was sarcasm but thank you all the same.

I remember posting about some deep thoughts before regarding society and the elite etc and you replied to that in a positive way so I'll take it as not Sarcasm. Fuk knows lol
Old 04-19-2018, 07:15 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Julia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond repute
Debate champ! - Julia Slobberts Excellent debate record! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good work! - Julia Slobberts #1 - Julia Slobberts The Champ!! - Julia Slobberts 
Wooh! - Julia Slobberts Best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting out there! - Julia Slobberts Some cake for the champ!! - Julia Slobberts Great boxing mind! - Julia Slobberts 
Excellent fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts = Champion - Julia Slobberts Slobberts #1! - Julia Slobberts Top poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
The Champ Slobberts!! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good posting!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts is best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Keep it up, champ! - Julia Slobberts 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
Spot on bro I love nature, the native Americans had a vastly superior knowledge of the land and life in general hence why the ruling elite has steadily wiped them out its shocking. Bang out of order.

And on your second thought I had exactly the same thought and actually seeked some answers. I found a man called Robert Monroe who founded the Monroe institute which explores consciousness and out of body experiences I highly recommend you read his books. It answers the question of why we are here and what happens when we die if your open minded it will change your outlook on life massively. His books are sublime and can be downloaded as pdf for free there are called 1 journeys out of the body. 2 far journeys. 3 ultimate journeys out of the body.

His credentials check out and the military have even used his techniques to develop remote viewing capabilities.
I don't think I had heard of him but just Googled him and his stuff seems pretty badass! I'm a big hardcopy book reader and just nabbed his first book off Amazon. They practically give used books away for free on there! I'll probably crack that puppy open shortly after it arrives.
Old 04-19-2018, 07:40 PM #7
Banned

CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
I don't think I had heard of him but just Googled him and his stuff seems pretty badass! I'm a big hardcopy book reader and just nabbed his first book off Amazon. They practically give used books away for free on there! I'll probably crack that puppy open shortly after it arrives.
The main thing is his institute and his ability to go out of body was verified by all sorts of tests. And hundreds of volunteers who stayed at his institute have become accomplished at out of body experience it comes down to there being a physical body, an energy body, and spirit or soul body our essence what you mention about the universe is close to spot on. We started there and end there if that makes sense.

Biggest thing I learned from it all is life goes on it doesn't just go dark and that's it. essentially our individual consciousness is proved to exist beyond biological failure of our physical body. It's one of the most mind-blowing things I've come across and I truly believe in it.

One other thing Monroe developed and patented hemi - sync sound technology using certain hertz and frequencies he can alter the brainwaves from theta to alpha, beta etc. If you sign up to the Monroe institute website for free you can access free downloads of hemisync for meditation. I downloaded the guided one it's 30 mins and I've seen geometric patterns and helix dna forms in my mind but havent been able to get out of body yet.

I don't know how deep your research is but I figured out that theres a link between the pineal gland in the brain known as the spirit molecule and out of body experience on top of that fluoride in our tap water and emf from WiFi and smartphones interfere with our pineal and stop it secreting the levels of dimethytriptamine (dmt) needed to go out of body. Monroe in the 50's when he first started doing it didn't have the issues we have and the elite know about it hence the fluoride and gmo's etc. One last thing I believe this link is true as anytime we have a dream it is because of dmt being secreted by the pineal and our third eye is activated when we remember a dream it seems real yet we didn't see it with our two eyes just the pineal and dmt.

When people die the biggest amount of dmt is realised then before any point during our lives this is this crossing over so to speak on top of that near death experiences result in massive dmt release and a lot of people talk about seeing a white tunnel and feeling at peace. Other see long dead relatives or places they have dreamed of at one point or another.

It's the deepest thoughts. most people my age are stuck on Facebook or wanking on tinder or some bollocks. Whereas I have enjoyed researching it all this type of stuff for the last 4 years or so

Good on you for ordering that though bro more people need to know about this kind of thing. It'll be worth your time reading personally for me the third book the ultimate one is the best. His last one before he "died" or transcended

Last edited by Gennadyevichggg; 04-19-2018 at 07:51 PM.
Old 04-19-2018, 08:41 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
The main thing is his institute and his ability to go out of body was verified by all sorts of tests. And hundreds of volunteers who stayed at his institute have become accomplished at out of body experience it comes down to there being a physical body, an energy body, and spirit or soul body our essence what you mention about the universe is close to spot on. We started there and end there if that makes sense.

Biggest thing I learned from it all is life goes on it doesn't just go dark and that's it. essentially our individual consciousness is proved to exist beyond biological failure of our physical body. It's one of the most mind-blowing things I've come across and I truly believe in it.

One other thing Monroe developed and patented hemi - sync sound technology using certain hertz and frequencies he can alter the brainwaves from theta to alpha, beta etc. If you sign up to the Monroe institute website for free you can access free downloads of hemisync for meditation. I downloaded the guided one it's 30 mins and I've seen geometric patterns and helix dna forms in my mind but havent been able to get out of body yet.

I don't know how deep your research is but I figured out that theres a link between the pineal gland in the brain known as the spirit molecule and out of body experience on top of that fluoride in our tap water and emf from WiFi and smartphones interfere with our pineal and stop it secreting the levels of dimethytriptamine (dmt) needed to go out of body. Monroe in the 50's when he first started doing it didn't have the issues we have and the elite know about it hence the fluoride and gmo's etc. One last thing I believe this link is true as anytime we have a dream it is because of dmt being secreted by the pineal and our third eye is activated when we remember a dream it seems real yet we didn't see it with our two eyes just the pineal and dmt.

When people die the biggest amount of dmt is realised then before any point during our lives this is this crossing over so to speak on top of that near death experiences result in massive dmt release and a lot of people talk about seeing a white tunnel and feeling at peace. Other see long dead relatives or places they have dreamed of at one point or another.

It's the deepest thoughts. most people my age are stuck on Facebook or wanking on tinder or some bollocks. Whereas I have enjoyed researching it all this type of stuff for the last 4 years or so

Good on you for ordering that though bro more people need to know about this kind of thing. It'll be worth your time reading personally for me the third book the ultimate one is the best. His last one before he "died" or transcended

That definitely sounds like stuff I'll enjoy reading. I'm big on anything that stretches the mind and heightens consciousness and gets me in touch with my subconscious and what not.
It sort of reminds of this book I read called The Science of Star Wars, where this PhD astrophysicist (who is a big Star Wars fan) just takes on different topics from the movies and says what it would take for it to actually be plausible. It's badass when she talks about "the force."

Thanks for the recommendation!
Old 04-20-2018, 03:27 AM #9
Scarface

Quoted: 4764 Post(s)
*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,159,867,571,911,793,836,032.00
Total Points: 4,333,867,571,911,794,360,320.00
Happy Easter, man. Hope you have an awesome weekend. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX You're a pu.ssyslayer. Much respect. - punchr So true... - anthonydavid11 You a good sport:fing02: - -jose- 
Great poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 much respect big brother - punchr :beerchug: - -jose- good for your stinking azz.   :rofl: - Kuyukut 
your azz is too loose so i bought you another one - Kuyukut another one, bud! - Kuyukut one more? - Kuyukut damn, more...? - Kuyukut you ask for it - Kuyukut 
for your wife - Kuyukut ok, ok, for your nose!   :rofl: - Kuyukut this one for your right nostril - Kuyukut for your ear - Kuyukut Because the heart was way too gay. Everything'll be okay, dude. - P.K Dionysus 

Quote:
Thanks bro not sure if that was sarcasm but thank you all the same.

I remember posting about some deep thoughts before regarding society and the elite etc and you replied to that in a positive way so I'll take it as not Sarcasm. Fuk knows lol
Nah nah
My sarcasm would be obvious

I like deep obscure thinking
*TonyMontana* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 03:42 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3314 Post(s)
krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,101,002,000,015,032,320.00
shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed No Message - mathed 
Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago Fuck me - Suckmedry Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed 
stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One we eatin' baby! cheers - Beercules pretend it's Trump - Santa_ 
Behave yourself kid. - The Tribe Enjoy your ban again, emasculated, insecure, racist coward. *Native dance* - The Tribe Awesome post, man... - anthonydavid11 One of the good guys - 1bad65 Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:

Interesting...might have to give it a gander
krazyn8tive is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
madman, random, thoughts

User Tag List