Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: My 4th Pro Fight (4-0) HIGHLIGHTS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad, but getting some belts in 2018 might be too early.

Comment

Slow down on the head hunting...

Comment

Good stuff!

Comment

Your starting pretty late (26 yrs) so you need to improve as quickly as you can. Here are a few suggestions;

You are very extended (body) when you throw and land. Meaning your punch is landing at it's end! Not much power that way, I'm sure you have heard the expression "punch through" your target!
          You need to pay strict attention to punch techniques so that you can gain more power in a short amount of time.
          Your letting the right hand go at to much distance close the distance so the right hand has more impact. Keep your elbow down and in as the fist is being launched then bring the elbow out. Right now you are telegraphic that punch a lot. Smart fighters "read" that as you should and can take advantage with what ever counter works on that particular opponent.
          I notice a lot of pitty patter with the mitts with your coach. The good is your eye/hand techniques are sharpened the bad is you can't use that form in a fight. All speed without shoulders, hips and intent will continue you on a no power style.
          You must develop your technique for a quality body attack! You have the foot and hand speed to get close but without a punch you will be walked down by experienced quality talents.
          At super lightweight you must develop more power you can do it by sitting down on your shots once you use your speed to get close. Use your pivot moves to get to a side and if your landing continue your work area instead of bouncing away.
          I would suggest that you begin practicing staying close in spar sessions to increase your comfort and build more confidence to be effective.
          You can box I can see that but thats not enough as you progress and the trailhorses are gone and the hungry young men join you in the ring.

ps; I heard of that guy you fought with all the losses! Isn't he the guy with 300 bouts and lost 280 but has only been stopped 5 times?

work harder than you think you can, good luck son.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
            Yeah the kid looked like dog ****. But It is only his 4th fight.
            And not everyone Is cut out to be world champion...

Yeah, he's trash but you don't have to be harsh.
            I've seen worse kids, and he's giving it a go at least....

Hopefully the kid sees both our criticism and it drives him to improve.....
            You used the word ‘trash’ while telling someone not to be harsh.

I bet this guy is tougher than all the keyboard warriors on here. He had a poor opponent who didn’t let his hands go,but he still showed some good work and is still learning. Best of luck to him

Comment

I dunno man spoon23 told me he watched that fight back at -0.5 speed at a 46 degree angle complete with reaction by fans on the sofa in Croatia and said you lost to Rhys Saunders on points

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                You used the word ‘trash’ while telling someone not to be harsh.

I bet this guy is tougher than all the keyboard warriors on here. He had a poor opponent who didn’t let his hands go,but he still showed some good work and is still learning. Best of luck to him
                I love listening to these losers like Chollo and Joseph and AK and whoever.... give criticism to people would will ACTUALLY get in the ring. It's fking sad.

Comment

fnck it....too lazy to make a thread

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                    I dunno man spoon23 told me he watched that fight back at -0.5 speed at a 46 degree angle complete with reaction by fans on the sofa in Croatia and said you lost to Rhys Saunders on points
                    How did I miss this post. This is pure gold!!!

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                      Bwahahahahahahaha Spoon23

Comment

Working...
                      X