No announcement yet.

What about Wilder Ortiz 2???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Wilder Ortiz 2???

Seriously, do you guys think this fight will happen or not? The date keeps getting moved. No one is talking about the fight and there is no real reason to have the fight in the first place. I think because there is no buzz for the fight, something will magically happen like an injury or a contract dispute to derail the fight and Wilder will end up fighting another bum. One of his list of many bums on his record. I also think the Wilder vs Fury fight will not happen soon either because Fury literally has a 5 bum fight contract. Seriously, what happened to heavyweight boxing? Remember when guys fought the best out there and had no excuses? Remember when guys did more fighting than talking?

I guess Fox and Showtime are fighting for it

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      I guess Fox and Showtime are fighting for it
      They will likely announce it the week of Spence/Porter. It probably will be on FOX since the PBC gets a better deal with how they distribute the PPV and FOX PPVs have been killing it thus far.

Comment

Ortiz will win because Wilder is too busy thinking about everyone else he wants to fight.

Comment

Who knows, when they 1st called it it was just a panic announcement cuz Joshua was calling wilder out and he had to find a quick excuse. Maybe it will never happen.

Comment

We don`t need this fight anyway. Wilder better fight Kownacki while waiting on Fury rematch.

Comment

Ortiz apparently died of old age, fight is cancelled but Wilder is still digging out the body just in case.

Comment

Wilder fighting a guy on Social Security doesn’t interest me

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  They will likely announce it the week of Spence/Porter. It probably will be on FOX since the PBC gets a better deal with how they distribute the PPV and FOX PPVs have been killing it thus far.
                  Pac-Thurman didn't kill it. Should have done way more than 425-450K.

Comment

According to Cobra they were waiting for Spence/Porter to be announced Lol because they didn’t want them to all clash

Comment

Working...
                    X