Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone giving andy ruiz jr a chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk how you couldnt be giving Andy a chance after the first fight.

But as to an official pick Im still up in the air on this one cuz I suspect Andy could have some Buster Douglas in him. So my range at the moment is 70/30 Andy all the way to 60/40 AJ. Need to see whats going on fight week & maybe even at the weigh in before I give my final answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

But as to an official pick Im still up in the air on this one cuz I suspect Andy could have some Buster Douglas in him. So my range at the moment is 70/30 Andy all the way to 60/40 AJ. Need to see whats going on fight week & maybe even at the weigh in before I give my final answer.
      I've just got a feeling that ruiz Jr has ajs number

He is his boogeyman

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
        I've just got a feeling that ruiz Jr has ajs number

He is his boogeyman
        Good call on your original prediction. I hope you put money on it. I thought Joshua would win the first fight, but it didn’t surprise me Ruiz took it. Now, you may be right again, but I have to go with AJ once more.

Comment

Handspeed is AJs kryptonite. And Ruiz has just that.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Good call on your original prediction. I hope you put money on it. I thought Joshua would win the first fight, but it didn’t surprise me Ruiz took it. Now, you may be right again, but I have to go with AJ once more.
            I wish I put money on it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Basically this. I'm a Joshua fan but see this going to Ruiz.

If Ruiz lands a similar combination and stuns Joshua, he will melt away quicker than the first fight.

If Joshua uses his natural advantages, he should win every round. No rushing in on Ruiz after a knockdown.

Comment

Not going to make any predictions but will throw $100 on Ruiz. After the first fight he has no fear of AJ's aura of invincibility and will let his hands go again. However, I'm not writing AJ off just yet. I think it's a 50/50 fight this time

Comment

i think ruiz can pull it off again, but it will depend on his camp, and his strategy. If joshua backs up as much as he did in the right fight, ruiz has a great chance of catching him.

I think the biggest question mark at this point is joshua's state of mind. He has the size, and the power, but his heart shrinks when he faces adversity.

He folded fast under the pressure of being hit and dropped.

he spaced out, and if he gets caught again, does he have the presence of mind to hold, and make it an ugly fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
                    I wish I put money on it lol
                    Haha I’m sorry to hear that.

Comment

I lean Andy myself. I just don't like how Josh has been talking since his loss. When I seen him lose I thought Josh would bounce back strong as ****, but, he sounds weak to me.

I hope Josh brings it. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X