Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks politics should be left out of sports?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Who thinks politics should be left out of sports?

Great to see North and South Korea marching together under a unified flag of the peninsula

Because of his unstable behavior, still no ambassador to S. Korea, and his crazy tweets calling Un "Rocket Man", South Korea has decided that Kim Jong Un and his administration are the rational actors in this situation and have decided to go it alone. Great to see the North and South coming together for a united Peninsula and peace.

As for Pence statement of N. Korea's "appauling record of human rights" I only have one thing to say to that:

This isn't the first time Pence has brought politics to a sporting event and protested.

Yes
    62.50%
    No
    33.33%
    Politics in sports is ok as long as it's not those entitled millionaire "sons of b*tches" in the NFL
    4.17%
    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 02-09-2018, 06:26 PM.

I wish sportsmen and celebrities would give it a rest as well. Its like there's no escape from it anymore.BTW, although I don't like the US and the UK world police thing North Korea is ran by some sick individuals. Nothing we see or live with comes close to what they do to dissidents.
    Last edited by Mindgames; 02-09-2018, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Pretty sure there's already an "attack our president with stupid memes, tweets and youtube videos" thread.

Comment

So MCC, where are your posts condemning all the football players who brought politics into sports?

Where are your posts blasting ESPN and idiots like Jemiele Hill for bringing politics into sports?

Oh that's right, they are black so you don't give a **** what they do.

Your act, and your blatant racism, is getting old.

Comment

It’s impossible for an athlete with influence on today’s youth not to use their platform to point out injustices and politicians that are morally bankrupt.

God bless the 1st amendment and heroes that use it for the betterment of our country and our youth.

But ya gotta love the cultees.

You would think they’d be happy with all this win’n ???

But they’re do’n most of the cry’n......

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 02-09-2018, 07:44 PM.

Comment

I'm against politics everywhere in particular in the current corrupt political system.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              So MCC, where are your posts condemning all the football players who brought politics into sports?

Where are your posts blasting ESPN and idiots like Jemiele Hill for bringing politics into sports?

Oh that's right, they are black so you don't give a **** what they do.

Your act, and your blatant racism, is getting old.
              Where did I condemn Pence for protesting at a sporting event? Please quote the original post and highlight my condemnation of Pence for protesting. There you go again. Triggered!!!!! I pointed out his hypocrisy, I didn't condemn him for protesting at a sporting event. You're losing it. You're easily getting sucked into my gotcha games.

Comment

I be happier if they left politics out of governing..

Comment

Absolutely. We're there to be entertained and nothing else.

Comment

They should be included in everything. The BLM/kneeling thing had a very positive effect by backfiring and raising awareness about the black crime epidemic in the US and how other races are disproportionately murdered/raped by the same people protesting.

Millions of people woke up to the mathematical realities of the "race racket" and had the nonsense taught to them in public elementary schools replaced with facts.

The protests might be stupid but it's healthy to start a conversation. Lies an enforced by completely forbidding conversation to take place. Thank you BLM.
                    Last edited by ////; 02-09-2018, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X