Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    Lol you ever watch those movies?
    Of course. That’s from the Punisher.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Of course. That’s from the Punisher.
      Oh.. I thought that was from the girl with the Dragon tattoo

Comment

If everyone blocked motorcity hoebruh...how much better would the forums be? The only thing I've learned from him is that someone can actually be that brainwashed/programmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Because he's a racist and that's where I draw the line. Some people draw it at abortion, some people draw it at gun rights. Everybody has a line and mine is racist.
          Dude, you have two racists in your avatar.

GTFO with that nonsense.

You're just a huge D superfan, and you're in hell for at least 3 more years because your team lost the big game last year and you can't get over it.

You'll probably suicide yourself if Trump wins re-election.
          Last edited by 1bad65; 02-04-2018, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            It was"t Russia or Putin who referred to half the country as deplorables. Or those bitter clingers with their guns.
            He won't address that.

Team D can do wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              If everyone blocked motorcity hoebruh...how much better would the forums be? The only thing I've learned from him is that someone can actually be that brainwashed/programmed.
              So why don't you be the first one? Why do you need help? You're a follower that's why. Man up and block me yourself

Comment

Old Today, 06:12 PM
                Remove user from ignore listMotorcity Cobra
                This message is hidden because Motorcity Cobra is on your ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Old Today, 06:12 PM
                  Remove user from ignore listMotorcity Cobra
                  This message is hidden because Motorcity Cobra is on your ignore list.

Another one of my superfans. Always complaining about me but always in my threads.

Comment

I don't think motorcity believes the Putin conspiracy theories just like I don't think he's really an ideological liberal/democrat.

He just roots for anything that has the potential to troll or undermine western conservatism because of his ethnic vendetta against its main constituency.

If you hated the Chinese then you'd react with glee and encouragement when insane tranny liberals started to weigh down Chinese society. Even if you knew it was all nonsense & that those people belonged in a psychiatric facility.

People just experience pleasure by seeing their perceived rivals having to sift through caca. It's pretty and shortsighted but common.
                    Last edited by ////; 02-05-2018, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X