Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teacher told cops she had sex almost daily with 13 year old student. Got abortion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
    It's not some random kid. I'm not going to do your research for you. It's not hard to research this story. IT'S HIM!

again..... good luck in the next life!
    lmao why are you so anxious to post the source? reverse google seach would have came up but there's nothing on that black boy.

all of the comments on the articles are stating it was a latino boy. i have yet to see anything saying it was a black boy. hm, now it's starting to make sense why you're not posting your sources.

Comment

Is this the boy?

LOL this is typical in Latino countries though, a lot of older women will sleep with young boys there.

I noticed that the boys parents were happy for him that he had a hot holder teacher as a girlfriend and even didnt mind they were banging every day, and were happy she was pregnant, its kinda sad that she had the abortion the boys parents were okay with the baby this teacher thought she could avoid getting in trouble by having an abortion lol it was too late you already banged that lucky young teen daily.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Is this the boy?

LOL this is typical in Latino countries though, a lot of older women will sleep with young boys there.

I noticed that the boys parents were happy for him that he had a hot holder teacher as a girlfriend and even didnt mind they were banging every day, and were happy she was pregnant, its kinda sad that she had the abortion the boys parents were okay with the baby this teacher thought she could avoid getting in trouble by having an abortion lol it was too late you already banged that lucky young teen daily.
        lol do you see how desperate big nuts was to tell us how it was a black boy??

they're such lying manipulative people. every comment from people with inside knowledge said they knew who the boy was and that he was latino.

Comment

ahahaha Bignuts edited the OP cause hectari exposed him...

lmaooooo

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Is this the boy?

Well damn.... looks like the 3rd party source was wrong. Nice find! OP pic has been deleted.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                ahahaha Bignuts edited the OP cause hectari exposed him...

lmaooooo
                So the 3rd party source was wrong. Big deal. It happens.

But you are still a beta, still carry around stevia packets, still have social anxiety, still have no girlfriend, still have a receding hairline and still rotting.

Comment

Bignuts what is your game? I just saw the picture change. Wtf u pulling?

Something aint right.

Comment

nice edit:

(talks about 3rd party source, doesn't post 3rd party source)

Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 06-01-2016, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      Bignuts what is your game? I just saw the picture change. Wtf u pulling?

Something aint right.
                      3rd party source was wrong. Correct updated photo was put in place.

Comment

Working...
                      X