Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Smiles: I Would Have Loved To Train Like Andy Ruiz Did!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruiz just couldn’t put down the delicacies and pick up some nutritious but delicious fruits!

Not mangos, not raspberries, not apples, not bananas, not pineapples, and not even dāmn strawberries!

I mean he’s a instant legend for what he did but the world would’ve been his oyster if he would’ve took the training more seriously and came more prepared!

Congrats to AJ for being a two time heavyweight champ which is no easy feat but he definitely looked vulnerable while doing so!

Comment

Joshua boxed a perfect plan to win and is a great boxer , but god damn every time he talks he just makes me see him as a self absorbed douchebag

Comment

Anyone ever tried to gain that much weight? It's not easy.

I'd love to know what he was doing - sounds like he had a great few months.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
          Anyone ever tried to gain that much weight? It's not easy.

I'd love to know what he was doing - sounds like he had a great few months.
          He pretty much just partied and didn't take the fight seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
            Andy Ruiz needs to prove himself again to have a trilogy with AJ. He needs Discipline & Hardwork. He can retire and take good care of his money if he can not avoid food tripping.
            He will retire. Has had made Ģ15m from AJ?

Comment

Stories circulated about Andy being inconsistent and unreliable and the moment he took his shirt off you knew they were true.

Comment

Still beat you by stoppage 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
                  Instead you trained for a track meet and hugged your way out of harms way
                  Very unfair, theres no way Ruiz short fat legs could keep up with AJ sprinting around the ring like a poor mans Hughie Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
                    Instead you trained for a track meet and hugged your way out of harms way
                    Joshua landed so much on butterbean tho. Even cut his eye in the first round. Y'all just hella salty

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
                      He pretty much just partied and didn't take the fight seriously.
                      And he still would have beaten AJ, if AJ had the balls to go toe to toe.

Comment

Working...
                      X