Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your reaction when they scored Fury-Wilder a draw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
    We saw the robbery coming a mile away, so no surprise.
    Exactly this and it's ruining the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by mayweatherspace View Post
      Celebrities, professional boxers and boxing analysis's share there thoughts and reaction to the controversial fight result

Andre Ward says he is out. Probably means he is done with boxing
      Mike Tyson still *****ting on Deontay Wilder as always
      Most were in favour of Tyson Fury winning

My reaction was WTF and extreme disappointment
      How about you guys?
      Bro get over it.
      Deontay Wilder can match it with the best.
      As he showed tonight.

Comment

I was shocked cause when they said split decision i thought theyd rob fury completely and give it to wilder

Comment

I was glad I didn't bet on Fury because I was 70% convinced that if this goes to distance, the refs will rob him.

Comment

I knew what was coming. I gave Fury 10 rounds but felt he was lucky to get a draw on the PBC scores

Comment

I laughed. Then i thought about it for a bit and remembered all the crap the yanks spew out over british judging. And i laughed even louder. Wilder is now just a paper champion and the whole world knows it.

Comment

It was an entertaining fight and a close fight, so I am not worried. I was more entertained than ggg/canelo 2. It was not a robbery. Wilder retained his belt and fury got a lot of respect for getting up from that brutal knockdown where I thought he was out for good. Dayum... Good job and fair play to both guys.

Comment

You cant beat a PBC fighter on the cards. I thought everyone already knew this.

Comment

Working...
                  X