Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Lopez's Size, Reach Made It Difficult To Get To Him - Wants Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Lopez's Size, Reach Made It Difficult To Get To Him - Wants Rematch

Around the 4:50 mark he talks about this and also mentions he is open to a rematch but it is up to Lopez to give him one.

Top Rank did a great job with these short videos all fight week and then post-fight.

Killed it all around with their promotion.

what does open to a rematch mean?

Is he being polite since he can't demand one without a clause or does he really want one?

I think loma should fight someone else first and teo do the same and see how thing's are mid late next yr, hopefully this pandemic crap is eased by then

Comment

He said it. Not me. Basically he said, “I wasn’t good enough “.

Comment

Usyk will show his buddy Vasiliy how to handle a bigger opponent on Oct. 31st.

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post

Is he being polite since he can't demand one without a clause or does he really want one?

I think loma should fight someone else first and teo do the same and see how thing's are mid late next yr, hopefully this pandemic crap is eased by then
          Meaning it was not in the contract so he can demand it all he wants, but it is up to Lopez to grant him one.

Comment

ESPN told the 2.8 million ppl watching this was the "best boxer on earth"

got outboxed by a 23 yr old green inexperienced pup.

bad look for the sport when casuals think this guy is the best

Loma is great. top ten for sure but all that slobbering by ESPN was not necessary

Comment

PAC is so skilled. How he got around people’s reAch was amazing

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Around the 4:50 mark he talks about this and also mentions he is open to a rematch but it is up to Lopez to give him one.

Top Rank did a great job with these short videos all fight week and then post-fight.

Killed it all around with their promotion.
                That was a nice moment with his Dad...

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  PAC is so skilled. How he got around people’s reAch was amazing
                  True, a young Pac-Man probably would have found a way.

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post

He's doing what Manny failed to do - which is be humble in loss but respectfully say he wants a rematch without coming off like a prick. He actually says - in English "of course I want".

Which of course negates NSB saying Loma didn't want a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X