Khabib Retires...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khabib Retires...

damn.

Right up there with the greatest of the young sport.

You'll be missed, champ.

الله معاك

Comment

The new GOAT

Comment

I ****ing was napping.

Was it a good fight ?

Comment

Respect. Great performance. Great career. And I've always been very pro-going out on top so I love sh^t like this.

Also Justin vs Conor for the vacant belt please. That's the fight I've wanted to see ever since Justin got signed.

Comment

Justin ruined our last chance to see Ferguson vs Khabib. That was the only real challenge for Khabib, not this guy who doesn't even know the most basic BJJ defense.

Comment

Cant say nothing against him choosing to retire but

Gaethje just proved to be another hype job bum that burned up in the spotlight. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Cant say nothing against him choosing to retire but

Gaethje just proved to be another hype job bum that burned up in the spotlight. Smh
                Stop it bruh. He looked great vs Tony & Tony ain't no bum. Tony was 2nd best to Justin & Justin was 2nd best to Khabib is all it was. This your the man or a complete bum stuff is wonky logic.

Comment

I’m a real MMA casual but is he as near as unbeatable as it gets?

From my untrained eye, it basically looks like if he can take you down, you don’t have much of a chance.

Is/was there anyone at there that could beat him that a casual wouldn’t know ?

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    I’m a real MMA casual but is he as near as unbeatable as it gets?

From my untrained eye, it basically looks like if he can take you down, you don’t have much of a chance.

Is/was there anyone at there that could beat him that a casual wouldn’t know ?
                    Strikers or wrestlers can't beat him. The only real threat he hasn't faced are elite BJJ guys. Ferguson would have been the one. I know a few more names but they're in higher weight classes so it's somewhat unfair. I think Maia and Shields from a couple of years ago could beat him.

Comment

Working...
                    X