Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 09-25-2020, 05:19 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6263 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,248.28
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Up View Post
what? you're fetching on a different issue here. i dont recall anything about me having an issue with khabib jumping out of the cage. must be your discussion about someone else.

hey man if you're feelings get hurt easily might try watching golf instead of two mean trying to hurt each other.

and if you still get hurt with the littlest things maybe you should call your mom or grandma to give you a good hug. and have them tell you "things are gonna be alright kid."
Don't duck the question.

Were you okay with Khabib jumping the fence and attacking a dude over words?
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 05:20 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1384 Post(s)
Straight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 38,778.87
Great What Would You Do To Her Thread, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Don't duck the question.

Were you okay with Khabib jumping the fence and attacking a dude over words?
i dont really care about it. it's fighting business. they can beat the crap out of whoever for my entertainment. it was worth the ppv if you ask me.

if you got your feelings hurt there buddy better go to a pharmacy. they have meds for this type of emotional problems.
Straight Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 05:25 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6263 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,248.28
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Up View Post
it's fighting business. they can beat the crap out of whoever for my entertainment.
Okay then, so basically you don't care as long as you're entertained.

Thus making your opinion invalid regarding what is or isn't "racist".

That's my point.

Done
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 05:28 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1384 Post(s)
Straight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 38,778.87
Great What Would You Do To Her Thread, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Okay then, so basically you don't care as long as you're entertained.

Thus making your opinion invalid regarding what is or isn't "racist".

That's my point.

Done
mmmkay. congratz. but are you even black?
Straight Up is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends