Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apart from Fury (and maybe Ortiz) - who on Wilder's resume can beat Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apart from Fury (and maybe Ortiz) - who on Wilder's resume can beat Chisora?

Wilder lost to Fury and went life/death again an aged Ortiz who's dealing with high blood pressure.

Now, let look at his resume - who else has Wilder fought that can beat Chisora? And this guy is supposedly a good boxer. LMAO.

Wilder fans, I need answers. We all saw what 38-yr old Chisora did to Spizlka. LMAO.

what sucks for bangem is that he doesn't realize when he makes a troll thread like this, what reasonable people see when they read it is "my life sucks and nobody will **** me, so i decided to **** on a stranger to feel better about myself."

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
      what sucks for bangem is that he doesn't realize when he makes a troll thread like this, what reasonable people see when they read it is "my life sucks and nobody will **** me, so i decided to **** on a stranger to feel better about myself."
      Suck ya mum with a straw, pussio.

Answer the question or fu..ck off the thread.

Comment

A stevern whatever his name is in his prime could.gerald Washington.breezy would have no problem with chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
          A stevern whatever his name is in his prime could.gerald Washington.breezy would have no problem with chisora.
          LMAO. None of these bums would last 3 rds against Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
            Wilder lost to Fury and went life/death again an aged Ortiz who's dealing with high blood pressure.

Now, let look at his resume - who else has Wilder fought that can beat Chisora? And this guy is supposedly a good boxer. LMAO.

Wilder fans, I need answers. We all saw what 38-yr old Chisora did to Spizlka. LMAO.
            Stiverne, no one else. Wilders resume is full of Lyft drivers, street sweepers, and part-time shovel salesmen.

Comment

Dereck Chisora lost to Robert Helenius.

Six months after Deontay Wilder knocked out Johann Duhaupas, Duhaupas knocked out Helenius.

Comment

Probably nobody else on his resume could beat him.

Comment

Stiverne from the first fight would best chisora

Comment

Chisora lost to Kabayel and Helenius so I would say about 30 of them could tbh...

Comment

Working...
                    X