Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter Reflects On Errol Spence Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If no Pacquiao fight for Spence, then he needs to run that back with Porter! Excellent fight!

Comment

they dont usually say split decision and then announce a draw do they? they usually just start reading the scores from my recollection. also he got knocked down so a draw is pretty unlikely. weird comments from a guy who is a pro boxer

Comment

Originally posted by willieb24 View Post
        No other fighter in the welterweight division would have beat Porter that night. Yes Crawford included.
        This is the correct answer.

Comment

Originally posted by ptek View Post
          And listen don't get it twisted I think porter won that fight & something was happening that nite with the punch count Shawn wasn't getting his due's & his inside work he didn't get any credit for that..........you get me.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            This is the correct answer.
            Styles make fights. Spence and Porter wanted to take the fight to each other and it made for an excellent fight. Crawford is not going to fight him that way. Crawford will switch and move and tie up...make it ugly. This version of Porter has a good chance, but Crawford going to turn it into his kind of fight, more like Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by megh50 View Post
              Styles make fights. Spence and Porter wanted to take the fight to each other and it made for an excellent fight. Crawford is not going to fight him that way. Crawford will switch and move and tie up...make it ugly. This version of Porter has a good chance, but Crawford going to turn it into his kind of fight, more like Brook.
              Full linebacker Porter gives ANY welter serious fits. And I don't think Crawford would be able to handle it. Porter's the expert at that head first technique and I can see Crawford switching southpaw and eating some headbutts as a result.

Comment

Porter is a exciting fighter and I hope they keep giving him the opportunity to create amazing fights by passing him around to the other title holders. Even if he loses he wins because he isn't scared and lays it all on the line every single time. I hope Spence gives him a rematch or he fights Pac next while Spence fights Crawford.

Comment

He got knock down versus Ugas and they didn't counted. He has two very tough fights in a row. Very good fighter.

Comment

Got Crawford running scared !

Comment

Working...
                    X