Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tyson Fury done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury is building his brand. Pretty soon he'll be the most popular HW boxer in today's media and possibly a house hold name. He is playing this extremely smart and it will give him an reason to demand more everytime he steps in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      I believe Tyson Fury may be done at the top level in boxing. Earning millions from WWE and ESPN, having christmas singles, books etc coming out.

I believe he's not in the right mindframe to fight at the top level, and his last performance was below par.

If he doesn't fight Wilder, then I think he may be done completely.
      Tyson Fury fought about as good a fight as he was ever going to fight against Wilder, and still almost got left for dead in the 12th.

You can tell the media whatever you want, that dread doesn't go away, for Fury or his family.

So the Spring 2019 rematch gets pushed back a year, Fury jacks Top Rank for two extra bogus paydays, grabs another bag from Saudi Arabia, and then girds himself to face Wilder another time

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        I believe Tyson Fury may be done at the top level in boxing. Earning millions from WWE and ESPN, having christmas singles, books etc coming out.

I believe he's not in the right mindframe to fight at the top level, and his last performance was below par.

If he doesn't fight Wilder, then I think he may be done completely.
        He got caught with no padding in his gloves for sparring.

Comment

I hear the chatter from his dad regarding his current style and trainer, etc and i do give that some weight....

but so far it's going as well as I could have hoped as a fan of his. He's held things together for 2 fights now and he's still engaged, seemingly still on a high

he could have found a reason to get out vs Wallin but he didn't, he came FORWARD. And **** it's been a long time since he had to show that part of his style...really since after getting dropped against USS Cunningham..(maybe you can include 12th round against Wilder). That was very encouraging to me

the WWE thing will keep him training and focused on a task...by the time it's over, he should be ready to look toward Wilder. As long as we can all will him to make the fight, we should get another good one!

Comment

He’ll keep boxing until he can’t get multimillion dollar offers anymore, just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
              oh look, it's a repeat of 2016. "This guy is done" etc etc blah blah blah
              It's obviously not the same and you should easily understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                Was mayweather done after appearing in wwe in 2008? No this is just a profile boosting opportunity for fury nothing more.
                Actually, yes. Mayweather was retired at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Actually, yes. Mayweather was retired at the time.
                  But he returned shortly afterwards and dominated marquez he wasn't exactly done bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                    But he returned shortly afterwards and dominated marquez he wasn't exactly done bro.
                    done at the time.

actually, out of any of the big boxers who went to do the WWF thing...were ANY of them active at the time?

Comment

Fury reached his mountain top when him and Wlad bored everyone to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                      X