No announcement yet.

Shawn Porter FAVORS Fury to Win By KO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    it does get old but I do understand some of what they talk about, either way its just men on the internet talking boxing and giving opinions. I think you should relax a bit and stop letting them bother you so much its really affecting you as a person.
    Cmon guy don’t take it seriously. American television made a brand making fun of the Trump presidency almost every night and in real news. It’s entertainment. Why would it affect people? It just fun exposing those clowns because I’m not a fan of race card exploitation with fake propaganda just to make a buck.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Shawn knows what he saw - what everyone saw - which was Wilder losing every round.

AT MINIMUM, Fury only has to wash him for 6 rounds to prevent a decision. Which we know he can easily do. After that, go for a knockout, which yes, Fury CAN do, he just doesn't usually do it, but we know he can if he turns it up.

So in terms of likelihood, Shawn's making too much sense for these dudes. Even USS who seems to have forgotten how Fury surgically broke him down.
      surgically broke him down??? He used his size advantage to mug him.

lol! what sort of surgical precision is this??

Comment

One would have thought that Big Baby and Dillian Whyte's failures would have convinced people of this by now.
        so if I am very muscular I get juiced so I can look like a fat slob?? is that it?? the biggest juicer ever to step in a ring evander "not so" holy-field did not look like Fury or big baby. so Fury did not do the type of juice that Holyfield did which made Holyfield pack on 40 lbs of muscle and win all the titles. Fury elected to NOT do the type of gear that Holyfield was so successful with instead used stuff that made him look fat??

Comment

Horrible reporting. Porter chose one of two [unlikely] options given to him, does not mean he actually thinks that.

Comment

Shawn knows what he saw - what everyone saw - which was Wilder losing every round.

AT MINIMUM, Fury only has to wash him for 6 rounds to prevent a decision. Which we know he can easily do. After that, go for a knockout, which yes, Fury CAN do, he just doesn't usually do it, but we know he can if he turns it up.

So in terms of likelihood, Shawn's making too much sense for these dudes. Even USS who seems to have forgotten how Fury surgically broke him down.
            I thought he won the first one. And I like fury to win in any way possible this second time. It’ll do justice for the first one... please step up to the plate one more time fury.

Comment

I also think Fury wins by KO

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
                After both knockdowns Fury backed Wilder up. After he banks 7 rounds, he should be more agressive. Especially with Wilder coming in heavier, I could see Wilder becoming tired and frustrated if it goes into the later rounds again.

Fury just said that he thinks Wladimr Klitschko hits about as hard as Wilder, but Deontay's speed was what made his shots more damaging.
                Fury is going to put a few in the bank and then let those gifted hands go. Wilder will be lost at sea. Fury is going to force him into a life and death fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  surgically broke him down??? He used his size advantage to mug him.

lol! what sort of surgical precision is this??
                  As strong as USS was, you don't get mugged like he did unless your opponent is precise. Which even your gif validates.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    so if I am very muscular I get juiced so I can look like a fat slob?? is that it?? the biggest juicer ever to step in a ring evander "not so" holy-field did not look like Fury or big baby. so Fury did not do the type of juice that Holyfield did which made Holyfield pack on 40 lbs of muscle and win all the titles. Fury elected to NOT do the type of gear that Holyfield was so successful with instead used stuff that made him look fat??
                    Not sure what you're talking about bro.

Do Dillian or Big Baby look like they use PEDs? No. But they did. Which is the point the other poster was making: not everyone that juices gets ripped.

Comment

Not sure what you're talking about bro.

Do Dillian or Big Baby look like they use PEDs? No. But they did. Which is the point the other poster was making: not everyone that juices gets ripped.
                      Yeah so many fat heavyweights used peds. It's not like steroids just make you super jacked especially if that's not what you're going for as most smart boxers wouldn't want your typical roid lifter physique. A lot of those slobs took them for stamina and punch resistance.

Comment

Working...
                      X